Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Issue with the script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Issue with the script Post 302971856 by chandraprakash on Tuesday 26th of April 2016 10:37:41 AM
Old 04-26-2016
how can i check that..thanks for your reply

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script: issue changing directories in script

I am working on a script that checks two arguments at the command line. The first argument is a search pattern, the second can be a file or a directory, if it is a file a second script is called that checks it for the search pattern. If the second argument is a directory, it checks for the search... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breakology
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with the script

#!/bin/ksh set -x SQLSTR="LOGIN/PASSWORD" sqlplus -s ${SQLSTR} @<<EOF set pagesize 0 feedback off verify off heading off echo off; UPDATE TABLE NAME SET VALUE = VALUE + 1 where VALUE2 = 'ABCDE'; exit; COMMIT; EOF i am not able to update the column and not able to exit from sqlplus. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthicss
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script running from another script issue

Hello All, I am ruuning the below script. userchecking.sh ########################### #! /bin/ksh NIS_SCRIPT_HOME="/mot/systems/NIS_SCRIPT_NEW" . $NIS_SCRIPT_HOME/common.env WORK_DIR="/mot/systems/scripts/" #WORK_DIR="/mot/b36376/myscripts/nis_user_automation"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajaincv
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Issue

#!/bin/bash ########################################### ADMIN="usera@mblonline.com" AMQ="userb@mblonline.com" SUBJECT="Remote Shutdown Client Status" MAIL="/bin/mail" ########################################### DAT=`date '+%d-%b-%Y'` PLUGIN="/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nrpe" PORT="5666"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: telnor
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

What is issue with this script?

#!/bin/ksh i=1 while do j=0 while do echo "$i" j =`expr $j + 1` done i=`expr $i + 1` done (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: targetshell
19 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script issue

Hi Folks, I am going through a sample script which is not working. Also i want to understand the certain syntaxes #!/bin/sh clear x="y" echo "enter ur 1st no." read n1 echo "enter ur 2nd no." read n2 while do clear echo "1.sum" echo "2.subtraction" echo "3.product"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rafa_fed2
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with script

Hi, I have a script which when i run in manually it runs properly, but when i run the same script using UC4 scheduler it dose not run properly. Below is the code i am using. i am not sure what is happening when i run this through UC4 the files are not generated. but when i run this manually it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mohammed_Tabish
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue in Script

I developed a script to group by 1st column and sum few of the column which are required, but while executing sum of 2nd column which has decimals in place is not getting correct sum. below is the script awk -F, '{a+=$2;b+=$33;c+=$58;d+=$11;e+=$50;}END{for(i in a)printf... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rramkrishnas
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with script

Hi, I am running below script using autosys. Though the script is running fine, it fails the workflow but the autosys job shows success. Can you please let me know where can i make change to script:- #!/bin/ksh #to test mail from directory set -x frequency=$1 param_file=/local/test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajrishi990
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with pwd for script run by double click on script (MacOS High SIerra)

Hello, I have the following script that just archives and clears some log files. #!/bin/bash # script: archive_logs_and_clear # add date to logfile names and copy archive directory # clear logs # change to script directory cd ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies
ATF-SH(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						 ATF-SH(1)

NAME
atf-sh [-s shell] -- interpreter for shell-based test programs SYNOPSIS
atf-sh script DESCRIPTION
atf-sh is an interpreter that runs the test program given in script after loading the atf-sh(3) library. atf-sh is not a real interpreter though: it is just a wrapper around the system-wide shell defined by ATF_SHELL. atf-sh executes the inter- preter, loads the atf-sh(3) library and then runs the script. You must consider atf-sh to be a POSIX shell by default and thus should not use any non-standard extensions. The following options are available: -s shell Specifies the shell to use instead of the value provided by ATF_SHELL. ENVIRONMENT
ATF_LIBEXECDIR Overrides the builtin directory where atf-sh is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_PKGDATADIR Overrides the builtin directory where libatf-sh.subr is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. Scripts must not rely on this variable being set to select a specific interpreter. EXAMPLES
Scripts using atf-sh(3) should start with: #! /usr/bin/env atf-sh Alternatively, if you want to explicitly choose a shell interpreter, you cannot rely on env(1) to find atf-sh. Instead, you have to hardcode the path to atf-sh in the script and then use the -s option afterwards as a single parameter: #! /path/to/bin/atf-sh -s/bin/bash ENVIRONMENT
ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. SEE ALSO
atf-sh(3) BSD
September 27, 2014 BSD