Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Installing Solaris inside zone using automated installer Post 302971676 by Don Cragun on Saturday 23rd of April 2016 05:52:39 PM
Old 04-23-2016
I'm glad to hear that you found a solution to your problem.

You don't need a moderator to lock a thread for you (although I have marked this thread as solved for you). You can (and are encouraged to) mark the thread as SOLVED when you have found a solution to your problem. To do so, hit the "Edit Tags" string at the top right corner of the Tags section at the top of any page in your thread, type in the tag "solved", and then hit return twice or hit the "Save Changes" button.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Postprocess issue installing Solaris 9 Branded Zone

Hello, I am attempting to install a newly configured Solaris 9 zone using the flash archive image provided on the sun website. Each time I run the install I get a failure during the Postprocess: Creating mount points. Following is the log: Log File: /var/tmp/s9-zone.install.25457.log... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: brialt1
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

getting number of disks inside a solaris zone

Friends, I am really stuck on this one. In solaris i can get the number of disks using this command --> pfexec format | egrep -v "Searching|AVAILABLE|Specify|^$|@" | wc -l But when applying this command inside a solaris zone ,the format command doesnt work. any ideas on how i can go about it (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: achak01
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 11 Global zone patching having Solaris 10 branded zone

I am planning to do solaris 11 global zone patching having solaris 10 branded zone. I have a doubts on step 8 specially Can someone clear my step 8 doubts or if anything wrong between step 1 to step 9 please correct that also as I have pretty good idea about Step 10 mean patching in solaris 10... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
2 Replies
pthread_setschedprio(3T)												  pthread_setschedprio(3T)

NAME
pthread_setschedprio() - sets scheduling priority of a thread SYNOPSIS
PARAMETERS
thread The thread whose scheduling priority is to be set. prio The new priority for the thread. DESCRIPTION
The function sets the scheduling priority of thread to the value prio. If the function fails, the scheduling priority of the target thread is not changed. RETURN VALUE
Upon successful completion, returns zero. Otherwise, an error number is returned to indicate the error (the variable is not set). ERRORS
If any of the following occur, the function returns the corresponding error number: The value of prio is invalid for the scheduling policy of the specified thread. The implementation does not allow the application to modify the priority to the value specified. No thread could be found corresponding to thread. AUTHOR
is derived from the IEEE Std 1003.1-2001. SEE ALSO
rtsched(2), pthread_attr_setschedparam(3T), pthread_attr_setschedpolicy(3T), pthread_attr_getschedparam(3T), pthread_attr_getschedpol- icy(3T), pthread_setschedparam(3T), pthread_getschedparam(3T). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
Pthread Library pthread_setschedprio(3T)