Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Installing Solaris inside zone using automated installer Post 302971676 by Don Cragun on Saturday 23rd of April 2016 05:52:39 PM
Old 04-23-2016
I'm glad to hear that you found a solution to your problem.

You don't need a moderator to lock a thread for you (although I have marked this thread as solved for you). You can (and are encouraged to) mark the thread as SOLVED when you have found a solution to your problem. To do so, hit the "Edit Tags" string at the top right corner of the Tags section at the top of any page in your thread, type in the tag "solved", and then hit return twice or hit the "Save Changes" button.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Postprocess issue installing Solaris 9 Branded Zone

Hello, I am attempting to install a newly configured Solaris 9 zone using the flash archive image provided on the sun website. Each time I run the install I get a failure during the Postprocess: Creating mount points. Following is the log: Log File: /var/tmp/s9-zone.install.25457.log... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: brialt1
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

getting number of disks inside a solaris zone

Friends, I am really stuck on this one. In solaris i can get the number of disks using this command --> pfexec format | egrep -v "Searching|AVAILABLE|Specify|^$|@" | wc -l But when applying this command inside a solaris zone ,the format command doesnt work. any ideas on how i can go about it (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: achak01
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 11 Global zone patching having Solaris 10 branded zone

I am planning to do solaris 11 global zone patching having solaris 10 branded zone. I have a doubts on step 8 specially Can someone clear my step 8 doubts or if anything wrong between step 1 to step 9 please correct that also as I have pretty good idea about Step 10 mean patching in solaris 10... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
2 Replies
pthread_getsequence_np(3)				     Library Functions Manual					 pthread_getsequence_np(3)

NAME
pthread_getsequence_np - Obtains the unique identifier for the specified thread. LIBRARY
DECthreads POSIX 1003.1c Library (libpthread.so) SYNOPSIS
#include <pthread.h> unsigned long pthread_getsequence_np( pthread_t thread); STANDARDS
None PARAMETERS
Thread object whose sequence number is to be obtained. DESCRIPTION
This routine obtains and returns the DECthreads thread sequence number for the thread identified by the thread object specified in the thread argument. The thread sequence number provides a unique identifier for each existing thread. A thread's thread sequence number is never reused while the thread exists, but can be reused after the thread terminates. The debugger interfaces use this sequence number to identify each thread in commands and in display output. The result of calling this routine is undefined if the thread argument does not specify a valid thread object. RETURN VALUES
No errors are returned. This routine returns the DECthreads thread sequence number for the thread identified by the thread object speci- fied in the thread argument. The result of calling this routine is undefined if the thread argument does not specify a valid thread. ERRORS
None RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: pthread_create(3), pthread_self(3) Manuals: Guide to DECthreads and Programmer's Guide delim off pthread_getsequence_np(3)