Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How to destroy one's business...? Post 302971254 by bakunin on Monday 18th of April 2016 08:13:55 AM
Old 04-18-2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecracker
I for one am not sure if this is really happened,
And as it seems your gut feeling was right about that:
link to slashdot.org

Now, that i learned how things are done in this company: i am sooo inclined to host my next servers at this guys site. Knowing his understanding of "operational security" i take it there is nothing that could possibly go wrong.

If this really was a "marketing effort": it was a bad one.

Thanks to agent.kgb, who notified my of this link.

bakunin

Last edited by bakunin; 04-18-2016 at 09:23 AM..
This User Gave Thanks to bakunin For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to Destroy a processor set i.e pset

First of all I'm new to solaris. Today is the first day i'm practicing zones. In global zone i have created a two separate pools of 2CPU's and created a email-zone and a web-zone as given in a PDF. I deleted the 2 zones in the processor sets. How can i destroy the processor set and i want my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: breaker64
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Cron entry for every 10 mints on business day business hour

Could you “crontab” it to run every 10 minutes on work days (Mo - Fr) between 08:00 and 18:00 i know to run every 10 mints but can any one guide me how to achieve the above one (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venikathir
2 Replies

3. Solaris

ZFS - Dataset / pool name are the same...cannot destroy

I messed up my pool by doing zfs send...recive So I got the following : zpool list NAME SIZE ALLOC FREE CAP DEDUP HEALTH ALTROOT rpool 928G 17.3G 911G 1% 1.00x ONLINE - tank1 928G 35.8G 892G 3% 1.00x ONLINE - So I have "tank1" pool. zfs get all... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: eladgrs
8 Replies

4. Hardware

Plop boot manager Destroy the pc

Hello friends , yesterday i used plop boot manager to shutdown the pc but after using it, nothing happened on screen , i mean cpu is running but monitor show blank screen and then i reassembled the whole pc again ,cleaned , reattach all the devices again but problem persist . Any help (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rink
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search and Destroy Script Direction Help

Being a beginner in scripting I am not sure the direction to take to accomplish the below task and would love suggestions. GOAL input file: domains.list Read input file, search in named.conf and find domain and delete entry for the purpose of cleanup activity. named.conf entry example zone... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: djzah
8 Replies
WWW::Mechanize::Image(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				WWW::Mechanize::Image(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Mechanize::Image - Image object for WWW::Mechanize SYNOPSIS
Image object to encapsulate all the stuff that Mech needs Constructor new() Creates and returns a new "WWW::Mechanize::Image" object. my $image = WWW::Mechanize::Image->new( { url => $url, base => $base, tag => $tag, name => $name, # From the INPUT tag height => $height, # optional width => $width, # optional alt => $alt, # optional } ); Accessors $link->url() URL from the link $link->base() Base URL to which the links are relative. $link->name() Name for the field from the NAME attribute, if any. $link->tag() Tag name (either "image" or "input") $link->height() Image height $link->width() Image width $link->alt() ALT attribute from the source tag, if any. $link->URI() Returns the URL as a URI::URL object. $link->url_abs() Returns the URL as an absolute URL string. SEE ALSO
WWW::Mechanize and WWW::Mechanize::Link COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2004-2010 Andy Lester. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: o the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or o the Artistic License version 2.0. perl v5.14.2 2011-08-05 WWW::Mechanize::Image(3pm)