Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How to destroy one's business...? Post 302971038 by wisecracker on Friday 15th of April 2016 02:32:38 AM
Old 04-15-2016
How to destroy one's business...?

I don't know enough about this subject but this is for the big guns...

Yesterday:-

Man accidentally 'deletes his entire company' with one line of bad code | News | Lifestyle | The Independent

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to Destroy a processor set i.e pset

First of all I'm new to solaris. Today is the first day i'm practicing zones. In global zone i have created a two separate pools of 2CPU's and created a email-zone and a web-zone as given in a PDF. I deleted the 2 zones in the processor sets. How can i destroy the processor set and i want my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: breaker64
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Cron entry for every 10 mints on business day business hour

Could you “crontab” it to run every 10 minutes on work days (Mo - Fr) between 08:00 and 18:00 i know to run every 10 mints but can any one guide me how to achieve the above one (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venikathir
2 Replies

3. Solaris

ZFS - Dataset / pool name are the same...cannot destroy

I messed up my pool by doing zfs send...recive So I got the following : zpool list NAME SIZE ALLOC FREE CAP DEDUP HEALTH ALTROOT rpool 928G 17.3G 911G 1% 1.00x ONLINE - tank1 928G 35.8G 892G 3% 1.00x ONLINE - So I have "tank1" pool. zfs get all... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: eladgrs
8 Replies

4. Hardware

Plop boot manager Destroy the pc

Hello friends , yesterday i used plop boot manager to shutdown the pc but after using it, nothing happened on screen , i mean cpu is running but monitor show blank screen and then i reassembled the whole pc again ,cleaned , reattach all the devices again but problem persist . Any help (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rink
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search and Destroy Script Direction Help

Being a beginner in scripting I am not sure the direction to take to accomplish the below task and would love suggestions. GOAL input file: domains.list Read input file, search in named.conf and find domain and delete entry for the purpose of cleanup activity. named.conf entry example zone... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: djzah
8 Replies
News::Scan::Thread(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   News::Scan::Thread(3pm)

NAME
News::Scan::Thread - keep track of threads in a Usenet newsgroup SYNOPSIS
use News::Scan::Thread; my $thr = News::Scan::Thread->new($news_scan_article_obj); DESCRIPTION
This module provides a class whose objects can be used to keep track of threads of discussion in a Usenet newsgroup. CONSTRUCTOR
new ( ARTICLE ) "ARTICLE" should be a "News::Scan::Article" object or an object of some class derived from "News::Scan::Article". "new" performs some initialization and returns a "News::Scan::Thread". METHODS
subject Returns this thread's subject. volume Returns the volume in bytes generated in this thread. articles Returns the number of posts to this thread. header_volume Returns the volume in bytes of the headers in this thread's articles. header_lines Returns the number of header lines in this thread's articles. body_volume Returns the volume in bytes of the message bodies of this thread's articles. body_lines Returns the number of lines in this thread's message bodies. orig_volume Returns the volume in bytes of the original content of this thread's articles. orig_lines Returns the number of original lines in this thread's articles. sig_volume Returns the volume in bytes of the signatures of this thread's articles. sig_lines Returns the number of signature lines in this thread's articles. SEE ALSO
News::Scan, News::Scan::Article AUTHOR
Greg Bacon <gbacon@cs.uah.edu> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1997 Greg Bacon. All Rights Reserved. This library is free software. You may distribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2000-04-13 News::Scan::Thread(3pm)