Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Airlines industry
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Airlines industry Post 302968124 by sam_bd on Friday 4th of March 2016 03:24:43 AM
Old 03-04-2016
Airlines industry

Hi, I want to move to unix admin from support. Which unix can i learn to get into airlines industry projects? Thanks in advance.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

3D screens in surgical industry

I just had this odd idea that may even have some future. The advent of 3D screens for the mass market might prove useful for the healthcare industry, while in surgical practices they rely on medical imagery more and more often. Perhaps the introduction of 3D screens will give the illusion of depth... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
4 Replies
services-admin(1)					      General Commands Manual						 services-admin(1)

NAME
services-admin - Services Administration Tool SYNOPSIS
services-admin [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
services-admin is part of the GNOME system tools, a set of tools to easily access and manage system configuration. services-admin allows you to specify which services will be started during the system boot process. OPTIONS
services-admin accepts the standard GNOME and GTK options. AUTHORS
services-admin was written by Carlos Garnacho Parro <garnacho@tuxerver.net> and others. This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
users-admin(1), network-admin(1), time-admin(1), shares-admin(1), gtk-options(7), gnome-options(7) The online documentation available through the program's Help menu. GNOME
2007-05-08 services-admin(1)