Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Zebra ZT410 Driver
Operating Systems AIX Zebra ZT410 Driver Post 302966123 by alspen on Monday 8th of February 2016 10:48:42 AM
Old 02-08-2016
Error Zebra ZT410 Driver

Hi folks, Im a noobie to AIX, hope you can shed some light on my issue.

My company has recently replaced all its Zebra printers on the workfloor for the new ZT410 model. The original ones were working through an AIX server (sorry dont know the version yet).

The issue I'm having is that the new printers are running on the old drivers (140 XiIII, ZM400, Z6M, 105Sl), and every time labels are sent to the new printer, one is missing. ie. send 2 - get 1, send 5 - get 4, send 1 - get none at all.

The labels that do print are correct in aligment, quality, etc, just one is missing.

Is there a ZT410 Zebra driver available for AIX or is there a fix for this issue?
Any help greatly appreciated and thanks in advance Smilie

Al.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

To Driver

Driver, Are you an admin? I got banned from the board two times! Is this authorized? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Computekwes
13 Replies

2. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

how Configuring zebra router as/for NBMA netwoks

I have a zebra router configured....which is working correctly......But I want zebra to not send the data to multicast address 224.0.0.5.....but directly only to my IP...Is there a way to do this....I read that in NBMA networks the message are not sent to the multicast address. Any idea or any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cosmic_egg
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Trying to add Zebra label printer in Solaris 9

I talked to Zebra, but they told me that they only support adding printer to Windows environment. They did sent me a link to a document which describes how to set up a print queue on a Sun Solaris system for Zebra Print Server. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: agarcia19
1 Replies

5. AIX

Zebra printing in AIX

I have a Zebra QL420plus that when I print to it, it prints blank page. It is setup as Generic ASCII port 9100. I saw info about sending a .asc file to it before any print. Anyone have this info? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mcmc92
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd

Help, suspect hacked via serial or electric! any ideas on error "Pid:1, comm:swapper Tainted:G W 2.6.35-22 generic #33 -unbutu device = "(null)" or unknown-blocklist(8.1) please append a correct "root"boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kryclear
3 Replies

7. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

8. Solaris

HOW To configure the ZEBRA printer on Solaris?

Hi Guys, How to configure the ZEBRA printer on Solaris . only below information is provided. like how it should appear in printers.conf and IP to add in hosts file. In printers.conf: super_exp_zex2et9x:\ :bsdaddr=server1,super_exp_zex2et9x,Solaris: super_exp_zex2et1x:\... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
1 Replies

9. AIX

How do I set up a Zebra Printer on AIX?

Hi All We have a Zebra LP 2824 that we are wanting to use to print mailing labels from our AIX 7.1 server. We have around 350 printers of various types and manufactures already installed and functioning so, we don't want to install CUPS. I can get the printer to print using Line Mode but,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DLooney
3 Replies
G2ROOT(1)						      General Commands Manual							 G2ROOT(1)

NAME
g2root - convert GEANT geomtry files to ROOT files SYNOPSIS
g2rootd [-f map_name] geant_name macro_name DESCRIPTION
You can convert a GEANT (see http://wwwinfo.cern.ch/asd/geant/index.html fore more on GEANT) geometry to ROOT geometry with the following steps 1 Run the interactive version of GEANT and produce a Zebra RZ file detector.geom, by typing the command: Geant > rz/file 21 detector.geom on 2 Run the g2root program to convert the Zebra RZ file into a ROOT macro detector.C: g2root detector.geom detector.C 3 Run the following ROOT session; root [1] .x detector.C root [2] detector.Draw() root [3] c1.x3d() // (this invokes the 3-d Root viewver) root [4] TFile f("detector.root","NEW") //open a new root file root [5] detector.Write() //Write the geometry structure root [6] f.Write() Note that the TNode structure currently in ROOT was not designed as a replacement for a true geometry package. The idea was mainly to draw simple geometries in event display programs. We are currently investigating several alternatives for a true & efficient geometry package supporting; - a disk data base with storage of multiple geometry versions - an interactive editor and viewer - with 3-d views - but also 2-d cut views - with interfaces to existing or future MC such as GEANT3 or GEANT4 A second program called gh2root (see http://root.cern.ch/root/gh2root.html) generates automatically C++ code corresponding to the GEANT3 Zebra structures JSET, JVERTX, JKINE, JHITS and JDIGI. SEE ALSO
root(1), h2root(1), and The ROOT Users Guide available from the main ROOT website: http://root.cern.ch ORIGINAL AUTHORS
The ROOT team (see web page above): Rene Brun and Fons Rademakers COPYRIGHT
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foun- dation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christian Holm Christensen <cholm@nbi.dk>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). ROOT
Version 3 G2ROOT(1)