Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Requesting help for TL1 scripting Post 302965846 by adgjmpt on Wednesday 3rd of February 2016 02:54:31 PM
Old 02-03-2016
Requesting help for TL1 scripting

HI Everyone,

I have TL1 script which takes the temperature of a CISCO equipment through TELNET now i need to save the output of the command to a csv file .

Like this is the output

Code:
> RTRV-SHELFSTAT:AB1S2a::1;

AB1S2a 2016-02-03 22:29:39
M  1 COMPLD
   ":SHELF,TEMPERATURE=33C,VOLTAGEA=54469,VOLTAGEB=54442,"

i need just to get the Temperature which is 33C to a CSV file .

and i telnet to the equipment through expect script which is a child to a bash script.

Last edited by Corona688; 02-03-2016 at 04:08 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing TL1 commands through script

HI , I have to write a script for some testing , which will telnet to a device and execute some TL1 commands.. Does any one knows how to execute TL1 commands through a script Thanks in advance Binu (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msbinu
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Requesting input and for loop

Test - Test (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Amit Sura
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Requesting full back up scripts

hi guys linux noob here wanting to learn linux scripting, i need help with a backup script that not only allows me to back up my files but restore them to my own personal directory, had a look at some of the coding from the scripts section on this site but still lost. any help is much appreciated (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: burnie35
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

requesting available port with shell script

how do I request a new and available local port (TCP) to use with shell script? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: timmylita
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Requesting help to replace a string by my bash script

Hello every1, I need help to replace a string in a file by my bash script. Find: log4j.appender.toLogFile.layout.ConversionPattern= %d %5p (%F:%L) - %m%n= %d %5p (%F:%L) - %m%n Replace: log4j.appender.toLogFile.layout.ConversionPattern= %d %5p (%F:%L) - %m%n I tried by sed, but kept... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: titanic4u
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Requesting help with shell script

I have been viewing man pages and using google with little luck so far. I am writing a shell script using wbemcli. I can execute the command and get the results I need just fine. ex. wbemcli -nl ein 'http://<username>:<password>@<host>/<targetpc>/root/wmi:MSAcpi_ThermalZoneTemperature' ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott Post
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

TL1 connect and login how to using Unix.

Hi All, I'm a newbie here, I'm just wondering how can i connect and login to TL1 using Unix? is it possible? Please advise, THanks, ---------- Post updated at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous update was at 03:09 PM ---------- is there anyone know how to connect and login in TL1 using... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikki1200
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to grep the responce on TL1

Hi All, I'm a newbie here.. how can i grep the data when i receive responce from TL1 example: responce from TL1: blabalbalbalbalba.,lbalba,SUCCESFULL,blahblahbalabh... how can i grep the "SUCCESSFULL" while i'm running the script? is it possible? because i'm only to know is if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikki1200
2 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Requesting a new forum

Hi admins and moderators!! Happy new year and merry Christmas :D Well, I have been here a few months now as a registered member and may be 6-7 years that I got numerous help directly and indirectly from this site as a guest. Unix.com really has a vast collection of posts on wide variety of... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin_xor
15 Replies

10. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

User banned, requesting to revoke the ban.

My username is abhilashnair. I was banned recently for deleting my post. I wish to apologise for disregarding forum rules. I request you to revoke my ban and give me one more chance if possible, i assure you that I will abide by all rules henceforth Since this is really informative forum and rich... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
3 Replies
Locale::Script(3pm)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				       Locale::Script(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Script - standard codes for script identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Script; $script = code2script('phnx'); # 'Phoenician' $code = script2code('Phoenician'); # 'Phnx' $code = script2code('Phoenician', LOCALE_CODE_NUMERIC); # 115 @codes = all_script_codes(); @scripts = all_script_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Script" module provides access to standards codes used for identifying scripts, such as those defined in ISO 15924. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 15924 four-letter codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying scripts. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $script = code2script('phnx','alpha'); $script = code2script('phnx',LOCALE_SCRIPT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha, LOCALE_SCRIPT_ALPHA This is a set of four-letter (capitalized) codes from ISO 15924 such as 'Phnx' for Phoenician. It also includes additions to this set included in the IANA language registry. The Zxxx, Zyyy, and Zzzz codes are not used. This is the default code set. num, LOCALE_SCRIPT_NUMERIC This is a set of three-digit numeric codes from ISO 15924 such as 115 for Phoenician. ROUTINES
code2script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) script2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) script_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_script_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_script_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Script::rename_script ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Script::delete_script_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Script::rename_script_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/ Home page for ISO 15924. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1997-2001 Canon Research Centre Europe (CRE). Copyright (c) 2001-2010 Neil Bowers Copyright (c) 2010-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Script(3pm)