Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to disable insecure protocols? Post 302962625 by Kumar7997 on Wednesday 16th of December 2015 02:52:40 PM
Old 12-16-2015
i found something related to ciphers that affect AIX on IBM. would like to share here.

IBM - My notifications

---------- Post updated at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:42 PM ----------

Did you guys had a chance to re mediate these issues in your environment ? we're using java version 7 on AIX 7.1

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

network protocols

Which network protocol is used by UNIX systems to make remote file systems appear as if they are local? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: OLLERTON
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Protocols

What protocol would be the best to use on a network with nt and unix servers and windows me clients? Can SMB protocol be used to implement large networks? What protocol can be used to make remote file systems appear as if they are local? Quite a few questions I know, any help would be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jnash
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

More command insecure

The more command allows a user to invoke shell. If it is run using the sudo command this will give a user a possibility to run whatever he wants with root's privilegies. Does anybody know about a command with the same abilities that more but without escape to shell? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: odashe
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

define IP protocols on network

what method would I use to determine which IP protocols network (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mar mar
0 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

Netfilter conntracking for P2P protocols (edonkey, bittorent...)

Hi everyone, I would like to allow multi users to access P2P networks, so I wonder if there's a way to tracking these kind of protocols with netfilter, and also compatibility with nat, like the module conntrack_ftp seems to do with the FTP protocol. Thanks guys. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nekkro-kvlt
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

what are L2,L3 protocols.

hello forum members, What are L2 and L3 Protocols and can u brief me a bit little ie to gain a basic knowledge. Thanks & Regards Rajkumar g (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajkumar_g
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies
XmRemoveProtocols(3X)													     XmRemoveProtocols(3X)

NAME
XmRemoveProtocols - A VendorShell function that removes the protocols from the protocol manager and deallocates the internal tables SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> #include <Xm/Protocols.h> void XmRemoveProtocols (shell, property, protocols, num_protocols) Widget shell; Atom property; Atom * protocols; Cardinal num_protocols; void XmRemoveWMProtocols (shell, protocols, num_protocols) Widget shell; Atom * protocols; Cardinal num_protocols; DESCRIPTION
XmRemoveProtocols removes the protocols from the protocol manager and deallocates the internal tables. If any of the protocols are active, it will update the handlers and update the property if shell is realized. XmRemoveWMProtocols is a convenience interface. It calls XmRemoveProtocols with the property value set to the atom returned by interning WM_PROTOCOLS. Specifies the widget with which the protocol property is associated Specifies the protocol property Specifies the protocol atoms (or ints cast to Atom) Specifies the number of elements in protocols For a complete definition of VendorShell and its associated resources, see VendorShell(3X). SEE ALSO
VendorShell(3X), XmInternAtom(3X), XmRemoveWMProtocols(3X) XmRemoveProtocols(3X)