Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX IBM web pack downloads: what happened? Post 302962577 by agent.kgb on Wednesday 16th of December 2015 04:36:00 AM
Old 12-16-2015
nope. works as always. just try again later, try to remove all the cookies/cache from your browser, and do some other nonsense (have you tried switching it off and on again?).

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

what happened?

A few hours ago I made several reasonable posts to this forum and now they have dissapeared. I read and followed the rules, and I sure didn't break any, but gone they are :( I know I only joined the forum today, but do the posts have to be authorised or something? ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: cw1972
14 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

downloads on sidekicks

I downloaded the terminal client on my sidekick one and I am trying to figure out what is the right host to log in to unix,in order to use its feature. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: elwil
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What Happened :(

Hello, I have created a dosrename script and it was working fine unitl today. I can't think what i have changed (don't think i have to be honest). The error is when i run the script it says the file i am trying to rename does not exist when it blatently does. Or is it a typo when i run the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz8146
4 Replies

4. High Performance Computing

IBM Scheduler for High Throughput Computing on IBM Blue Gene P

A lightweight scheduler that supports high-throughput computing (HTC) applications on Blue Gene/P. (NEW: 06/12/2008 in grid) More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

5. AIX

IBM AIX on IBM Eseries & x series server

Hi, I want to know whether IBM AIX can be installed on the IBM e series and x series server hardware? Thanks & Regards Arun (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun.Kakarla
2 Replies

6. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies
ttk::frame(n)							 Tk Themed Widget						     ttk::frame(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ttk::frame - Simple container widget SYNOPSIS
ttk::frame pathName ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
A ttk::frame widget is a container, used to group other widgets together. STANDARD OPTIONS
-class -cursor -takefocus -style See the ttk_widget manual entry for details on the standard options. WIDGET-SPECIFIC OPTIONS [-borderwidth borderWidth] The desired width of the widget border. Defaults to 0. [-relief relief] One of the standard Tk border styles: flat, groove, raised, ridge, solid, or sunken. Defaults to flat. [-padding padding] Additional padding to include inside the border. [-width width] If specified, the widget's requested width in pixels. [-height height] If specified, the widget's requested height in pix- els. WIDGET COMMAND
Supports the standard widget commands configure, cget, identify, instate, and state; see ttk::widget(n). NOTES
Note that if the pack, grid, or other geometry managers are used to manage the children of the frame, by the GM's requested size will nor- mally take precedence over the frame widget's -width and -height options. pack propagate and grid propagate can be used to change this. SEE ALSO
ttk::widget(n), ttk::labelframe(n), frame(n) KEYWORDS
widget, frame, container Tk 8.5 ttk::frame(n)