Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to disable insecure protocols? Post 302962442 by Kumar7997 on Monday 14th of December 2015 05:19:26 PM
Old 12-14-2015
thanks for your reply. my team is checking with them to get more info. meanwhile, i was researching online. thought of getting experts suggestion here. I will update here, if i get any useful info. thank you. Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

network protocols

Which network protocol is used by UNIX systems to make remote file systems appear as if they are local? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: OLLERTON
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Protocols

What protocol would be the best to use on a network with nt and unix servers and windows me clients? Can SMB protocol be used to implement large networks? What protocol can be used to make remote file systems appear as if they are local? Quite a few questions I know, any help would be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jnash
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

More command insecure

The more command allows a user to invoke shell. If it is run using the sudo command this will give a user a possibility to run whatever he wants with root's privilegies. Does anybody know about a command with the same abilities that more but without escape to shell? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: odashe
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

define IP protocols on network

what method would I use to determine which IP protocols network (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mar mar
0 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

Netfilter conntracking for P2P protocols (edonkey, bittorent...)

Hi everyone, I would like to allow multi users to access P2P networks, so I wonder if there's a way to tracking these kind of protocols with netfilter, and also compatibility with nat, like the module conntrack_ftp seems to do with the FTP protocol. Thanks guys. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nekkro-kvlt
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

what are L2,L3 protocols.

hello forum members, What are L2 and L3 Protocols and can u brief me a bit little ie to gain a basic knowledge. Thanks & Regards Rajkumar g (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajkumar_g
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies
Gtk2::RecentInfo(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Gtk2::RecentInfo(3)

NAME
Gtk2::RecentInfo HIERARCHY
Glib::Boxed +----Gtk2::RecentInfo METHODS
timestamp = $info->get_added; timestamp = $info->get_modified; timestamp = $info->get_visited; cut integer = $info->get_age (exec, count, timestamp) = $info->get_application_info ($app_name) o $app_name (string) (applications) = $info->get_applications string = $info->get_description string = $info->get_display_name boolean = $info->exists (groups) = $info->get_groups boolean = $info->has_application ($app_name) o $app_name (string) boolean = $info->has_group ($group_name) o $group_name (string) pixbuf = $info->get_icon ($size) o $size (integer) boolean = $info->is_local string = $info->last_application boolean = $info->match ($other_info) o $other_info (Gtk2::RecentInfo) string = $info->get_mime_type unix timestamp = $info->get_modified boolean = $info->get_private_hint string = $info->get_short_name string = $info->get_uri_display string = $info->get_uri unix timestamp = $info->get_visited SEE ALSO
Gtk2, Glib::Boxed COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2008 by the gtk2-perl team. This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gtk2 for a full notice. perl v5.12.1 2010-07-05 Gtk2::RecentInfo(3)