Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tnanames.ora parser
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Tnanames.ora parser Post 302962398 by Don Cragun on Monday 14th of December 2015 03:39:16 AM
Old 12-14-2015
Is this a homework assignment? Homework and coursework questions can only be posted in this forum under special homework rules.

What have you tried to solve this problem?

What operating system are you using?

What shell are you using?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

path of init.ora

hi i would like to know the path of init.ora in AIX Server i tried with find command but i could not find it. can somebody help me with that. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
8 Replies

2. Solaris

init.ora

what is the function of the init.ora file and suppose by mistake it gets deleted , what will be the consequences on the server (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
1 Replies

3. Solaris

maxuprc and maxusers - ORA-27300, ORA-27301, ORA-27302

Hi all, Am intermittently getting the following errors on one of my databases. Errors in file /oracle/HRD/saptrace/background/hrd_psp0_13943.trc: ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:fork failed with status: 12 ORA-27301: OS failure message: Not enough space ORA-27302:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

grep all ORA errors except one ORA error

Hi - I am trying to grep all "ORA" errors in a log files.I have to grep all ORA errors except one error for example ORA-01653.How can exclude that error in "grep" command? In following "grep" command I want to exclude "ORA-01653" error grep -i ORA alert.log >>/tmp/ora_errors.txt ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mansoor8810
7 Replies

5. HP-UX

ORA-27300 error because of hp ux

Dear All, i am not able to start the 9i oracle database because of the following problems. I log in into unix and then into sqlplus export oracle_sid=SATEST startup nomount i am getting the following errors ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:semget failed with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alokpattar
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

editing init.ora

Hi all- i am having some hiccups while writing a korn shell to edit init.ora file for automating latest PSU patchset.(Oracle) I am trying to edit(add) the ._fix_control and .event with certain parameters. if anyone has any idea that will be helpful. thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sub
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tnsnames.ora

Hi, I would like to modify, in script schell, the line right above (DESCRIPTION and check three cases : if line contain ".world" then line=line-".world" concat "," concat line if line dont contain ".world" then line=line concat "," concat line concat".world" else line=line Keep in... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: elcaro
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check for “errors” or “ORA-”

I want to check for "errors" or "ORA-" in Y.if there is an error then exit Y=`sqlplus -s user/passwd<< EOF exec test_Proc; exit; EOF` if ; then exit 1 fi but this doesnt work (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: haadiya
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing Listener.ora

Anymore have any code to easily parse the listener.ora to update the ORACLE_HOME for a specific sid? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nugent
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

Ora-27603:ora-27626:

Hi, User claim that job is running slow from their end. I DBA found in database the below errors in alert log file. ORA-27603: Cell storage I/O error, I/O failed on disk o/192.168.10.3/RECO_DM01_CD_01_drm01 at offset 13335789568 for data length 1048576 ORA-27626: Exadata error: 2201 (IO... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
2 Replies
CREATE TEXT SEARCH 
PARSER(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation CREATE TEXT SEARCH PARSER(7) NAME
CREATE_TEXT_SEARCH_PARSER - define a new text search parser SYNOPSIS
CREATE TEXT SEARCH PARSER name ( START = start_function , GETTOKEN = gettoken_function , END = end_function , LEXTYPES = lextypes_function [, HEADLINE = headline_function ] ) DESCRIPTION
CREATE TEXT SEARCH PARSER creates a new text search parser. A text search parser defines a method for splitting a text string into tokens and assigning types (categories) to the tokens. A parser is not particularly useful by itself, but must be bound into a text search configuration along with some text search dictionaries to be used for searching. If a schema name is given then the text search parser is created in the specified schema. Otherwise it is created in the current schema. You must be a superuser to use CREATE TEXT SEARCH PARSER. (This restriction is made because an erroneous text search parser definition could confuse or even crash the server.) Refer to Chapter 12, Full Text Search, in the documentation for further information. PARAMETERS
name The name of the text search parser to be created. The name can be schema-qualified. start_function The name of the start function for the parser. gettoken_function The name of the get-next-token function for the parser. end_function The name of the end function for the parser. lextypes_function The name of the lextypes function for the parser (a function that returns information about the set of token types it produces). headline_function The name of the headline function for the parser (a function that summarizes a set of tokens). The function names can be schema-qualified if necessary. Argument types are not given, since the argument list for each type of function is predetermined. All except the headline function are required. The arguments can appear in any order, not only the one shown above. COMPATIBILITY
There is no CREATE TEXT SEARCH PARSER statement in the SQL standard. SEE ALSO
ALTER TEXT SEARCH PARSER (ALTER_TEXT_SEARCH_PARSER(7)), DROP TEXT SEARCH PARSER (DROP_TEXT_SEARCH_PARSER(7)) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 CREATE TEXT SEARCH PARSER(7)