Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Command to grep the service with in a timeframe Post 302958979 by Corona688 on Tuesday 27th of October 2015 04:00:51 PM
Old 10-27-2015
Show a line with 'loadservice' in it and how you expect it to be counted.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

print contents of any file within some timeframe

Hi, Is there anyway to print contents of any file ( say log files that grow automatically) within some timeframe ( comparing with current time), say print contents of the added in: 1) last 2 hr 2) last 45 min 3) last 3 hrs 47 min (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fed.linuxgossip
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date within a timeframe 2 days ago

How could I using the following example, change it to show 2 days ago within the same time frame 0600 AM to 0600 AM let foo=`date "+(1%H-106)*60+1%M-100"` bar=foo+1440 find . -mmin +$foo -mmin -$bar | tr -s '/','-' '^' | cut -f2,3 -d"^" | tr -s '^' ' ' | Please use code tags (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: freddie999
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Logging out idle users after a certain timeframe

We recently underwent a security audit and have a new requirement to not allow users to stay logged on overnight. In order to place this policy into effect i need a way to check for idle users and log them off. Is there any good way to enforce this policy in Solaris 10 and make it work in such a... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
11 Replies

4. Red Hat

No reponse to 'service NFS start' command

Hello, I have a newly kickstarted RHEL 6.4 server that I'm trying to set-up as a kickstart server. I have done this before on other machines, but I am encountering some strange behaviour in this one. # service nfs status rpc.svcgssd is stopped rpc.mountd is stopped nfsd is stopped... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chopstyx
0 Replies

5. SuSE

Is this iostat pipe to sort service request command correct?

Hi, my os is SLES 10 from sort iostat as my output does not include rkB/s and wkB/s I probably have to adjust the key position, so is the following iostat pipe to sort service request command correct? oracle@vmc_stallite:~> iostat -x | sort -nrk11 sda 0.96 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jediwannabe
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Viewing a specific timeframe of a log file

Hi guys Done a bit of research online but can't seem to figure it out, is there anyway of grepping or using sed to view a specific time period of a log file. I am trying to view a log file for Saturday 22nd April between 08:00 - 12:00 I saw this command online and tried but doesn't seem to... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsa27
10 Replies
array-info(1)															     array-info(1)

NAME
array-info - check the status of a HP (Compaq) SmartArray controller SYNOPSIS
array-info -d array_device_path [-a|-l|-A|-c|-s|-L|-h] DESCRIPTION
Array-info is a command line tool to retrieve informations and logical drives status from several RAID controllers (currently HP Compaq IDA and CISS and MD). It displays informations about the firmware version, Rom revision, number of physical and logical drives on the con- troller, aswell as the fault tolerance, size, number of physical disks and status for each logical drive. OPTIONS
--device | -d Path to array device, e.g. /dev/ida/c0d0 or /dev/cciss/c0d1 --all-drives | -a Show informations about all drives --logical drive | -l Show informations about selected logical drive --show-ctrl | -c Show informations about controller --show-logical | -L Show informations about logical drives --show-physical | -p Show physical device informations --show-status | -s Show status of logical drives --show-all | -A Show all informations --version | -V Show version -h Show help about options COPYRIGHT
This manual page was written by Raphael Pinson <<raphink@ubuntu.com>>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this docu- ment under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. 2006-12-15 array-info(1)