Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Python Results Converted To C Struct Header File Post 302958462 by metallica1973 on Thursday 22nd of October 2015 10:54:33 AM
Old 10-22-2015
balajesuri, thank you for your response. So essentially just treat it as regular output and just redirect the output to a regular file (ex. versions.h) so it can be used by the existing C code in place correct?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Reading the header of a tar file(posix header)

say i have these many file in a directory named exam. 1)/exam/newfolder/link.txt. 2)/exam/newfolder1/ and i create a tar say exam.tar well the problem is, when i read the tar file i dont find any metadata about the directories,as you cannot create a tar containig empty directories. on the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanvirk
2 Replies

2. Programming

Python converted from /bin/sh shell - backup script.

Hello, I have a shell script I wrote in /bin/sh to backup my web sever. I am now on a host (someone reselling rackspace server hosting to me) and when setting up cron, it actually has a dropdown list of "command languages" that you have to choose from. my options are: ruby php perl... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jzacsh
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to access a struct within a struct?

Can someone tell me how to do this? Just a thought that entered my mind when learning about structs. First thought was: struct one { struct two; } struct two { three; } one->two->three would this be how you would access "three"? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unbelievable21
1 Replies

4. Programming

Python, struct.pack

Hello, I found some code on line. Is a python function that bring up an Internet interface, here the code: # Get existing device flags ifreq = struct.pack('16sh', 'wlan0', 0) flags = struct.unpack('16sh', fcntl.ioctl(sockfd, SIOCGIFFLAGS, ifreq)) I'm starting... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
1 Replies

5. Programming

Can't assign struct variable in header file

Hi guys. I have a header file including a structure like this: typedef struct { int index = -1; stack_node *head; } stack; But when compiling with cc it shows error at the assignment line (int index = -1): error: expected ‘:', ‘,', ‘;', ‘}' or ‘__attribute__' before ‘=' token... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
1 Replies

6. Programming

Storing C++-struct in file - problem when adding new item in struct

Hi, I have received an application that stores some properties in a file. The existing struct looks like this: struct TData { UINT uSizeIncludingStrings; // copy of Telnet data struct UINT uSize; // basic properties: TCHAR szHost; //defined in Sshconfig UINT iPortNr; TCHAR... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Powerponken
2 Replies

7. Programming

search file and put into struct

hi everybody, I need some help with some programming. I need to write a file that can search in a text file and read the whole line into a struct. the struct = struct Transistor { char chType; char chFabrikant; float fPrijs; enum Transistor_Behuizing { empty,TO18, TO39,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: metal005
8 Replies

8. Programming

How to open hidden file and converted into .dat format?

Here i am having ".tmideg0"hidden file . I have made programm but it doesnot work #!/usr/bin/perl $runDir = $ENV{"REGR_RUN_DIR"}; @files = (<*.tmideg0> <*.tmideg1>); foreach $FILE (@files) { open (IN, $FILE) || die "Couldn't open $FILE for reading"; open (OUT,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: avi1991nash
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python DictWriter header - not writing in first line of existing file

Hello I am facing a very unique problem and not able to understand why. I have written a function which will check header of the file. If header is present good else it will write the header on top def writeHeaderOutputCSV(fileName): # See if the file exist already try: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: radioactive9
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find header in a text file and prepend it to all lines until another header is found

I've been struggling with this one for quite a while and cannot seem to find a solution for this find/replace scenario. Perhaps I'm getting rusty. I have a file that contains a number of metrics (exactly 3 fields per line) from a few appliances that are collected in parallel. To identify the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: verdepollo
3 Replies
Pod::Tree::Pod(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Pod::Tree::Pod(3pm)

NAME
Pod::Tree::Pod - Convert a Pod::Tree back to a POD SYNOPSIS
use Pod::Tree::Pod; $tree = new Pod::Tree; $dest = new IO::File; $dest = "file.pod"; $pod = new Pod::Tree::Pod $tree, $dest; $pod->translate; DESCRIPTION
"Pod::Tree::Pod" converts a Pod::Tree back to a POD. The destination is fixed when the object is created. The "translate" method does the actual translation. For convenience, Pod::Tree::Pod can write the POD to a variety of destinations. The "new" method resolves the $dest argument. Destination resolution "Pod::Tree::Pod" can write HTML to either of 2 destinations. "new" resolves $dest by checking these things, in order: 1. If $dest is a reference, then it is taken to be an "IO::File" object that is already open on the file where the POD will be written. 2. If $dest is not a reference, then it is taken to be the name of the file where the POD will be written. METHODS
$pod = "new" "Pod::Tree::Pod" $tree, $dest Creates a new "Pod::Tree::Pod" object. $tree is a "Pod::Tree" object that represents a POD. $pod writes the POD to $dest. See "Destination resolution" for details. $pod->"translate" Writes the text of the POD. This method should only be called once. DIAGNOSTICS
"Pod::Tree::Pod::new: not enough arguments" (F) "new" called with fewer than 2 arguments. "Pod::Tree::HTML::new: Can't open $dest: $!" (F) The destination file couldn't be opened. NOTES
o The destination doesn't actually have to be an "IO::File" object. It may be any object that has a "print" method. SEE ALSO
perl(1), "Pod::Tree", "Pod::Tree::Node" AUTHOR
Steven McDougall, swmcd@world.std.com COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2000-2003 by Steven McDougall. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2004-10-11 Pod::Tree::Pod(3pm)