Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Alternate to copy + remove
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Alternate to copy + remove Post 302957494 by busyboy on Monday 12th of October 2015 08:31:51 AM
Old 10-12-2015
I need a single command, can't lose the file placement even for a ns.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy Files then with option of remove

hi, i encounter a quite a new things for me. lets sat my test.txt modified date is 6th of July 2005. then i execute the following command: "cp test.txt testfolder/test.txt" when i go to execute "ls -l" command... the test.txt modified date become today date! but if i execute: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: maldini
5 Replies

2. HP-UX

How to remove alternate boot disk (vg00) in mirror

How do we remove mirror (vg00) in itanium system having 11.23 version. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeelans
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy all the files with time stamp and remove header,trailer from file

All, I am new to unix and i have the following requirement. I have file(s) landing into input directory with timestamp, first i want to copy all these files into seperate directory then i want to rename these files without timestamp and also remove header,trailer from that file.. Could... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksrams
35 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Alternate way for echo.

Hi, Is there any other command echo does. if I am doing this operation for each line in my file. So its taking very long time to process more than 1000 records. Is there any alternative way to write the above if statement (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: senthil_is
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

alternate lines

Hi, I'm new to Unix. I want to read the all the lines from a text file and write the alternate lines into another file. Please give me a shell script solution. file1 ----- one two three four five six seven newfile(it should contain the alternate lines from the file1) ------- one... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pstanand
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

copy all files and folders and cjange or remove ownership

So tried: cp -r -p test1/ user@machine:///srv/www/vhosts/domain.co.uk/httpdocs/backup/ but this didn't work either :( Anyone able to help with this? Many thanks Mr M (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: misterm
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Self ssl alternate in Solaris

Instead of using an external Certification Authority CA such as Verisgn, in windows I have been told there is something called self ssl ( The server is its own Certification Authority) In Solaris is there such an alternate? In need it for apache. Much appreciate for any guidence. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to copy a file without remove the contents of the target file?

Hello every body, Kindly support me to "copy a file without remove the contents of the target file" Thanks in advance. :) Ahmed Amer Cairo,Egypt (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
2 Replies

9. HP-UX

Alternate for wget

Hi, Whats the alternate for wget in HP-UX ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
4 Replies
NERO(1) 						   Alliance - nero User's Manual						   NERO(1)

NAME
nero - Negotiating Router SYNOPSIS
nero [ -h ] [ -v ] [ -V ] [ -c ] [ -2 ] [ -3 ] [ -4 ] [ -5 ] [ -6 ] [ -L ] [ -G ] [ --help ] [ --verbose ] [ --very-verbose ] [ --core-dump ] [ --local ] [ --global ] [ -p placement ] netlist layout DESCRIPTION
nero is a simple router suited for small academic designs. Currently it can process designs of size up to 4K gates. GLOBAL ROUTING A design is considered as big if it contains nets which half perimeter is greater than 800 lambdas. Global routing is used on big designs. In nero, "global routing" means that the longuests nets are completly routed in a first step with only routing layers numbers 3 & 4. Then the smaller nets are routed with all avalaibles layers. This implies that when global routing is used, the number of routing layers is forced to at least 4. In each step, the nets are routed from the shortest to the longuest with the same routing algorithm. INVOCATION
nero mandatory arguments : o netlist : the name of the design, whithout any extention. Please note that unless a -p placement option is given, the file holding the placement is expected to have the same name as the netlist file (short of the extention). o layout : the name of the resulting routed layout. Be careful of not giving the same name as the netlist, in this case the initial place- ment will be silently overwritten. nero optionnals arguments : o -h, --help : print help. o -v, --verbose : be verbose. o -V, --very-verbose : be unbearably verbose. o -c, --core-dump : do not prevent the generation of core dumps in case of a crash. Mostly used during the development stage. o -2, -3, -4, -5, -6 : set the numbers of layers used for routing. The default for small designs is 2 and 4 for big ones. When global rout- ing took place, the router will uses at least 4 routing layers. o -L, --local : turn off the global routing stage, whatever the size of the design. Be warned that this will enormously slow down the routing process. o -G, --global : turn on the global routing regardless of the size of the design. o -p placement, --place placement : specify a name for the placement file different from the netlist name. EXAMPLE
Route the netlist amd2901_core.vst, using the placement file amd2901_core_p.ap and store the result in amd2901_core_r. $ export MBK_IN_LO=vst $ export MBK_IN_PH=ap $ export MBK_OUT_PH=ap $ nero -V --place amd2901_core_p amd2901_core amd2901_core_r SEE ALSO
MBK_IN_LO(1), MBK_OUT_LO(1), MBK_IN_PH(1), MBK_OUT_PH(1), ocp(1), ocr(1), druc(1), cougar(1) ASIM
/LIP6 13 October 2002 NERO(1)