Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Double data type C Red Hat platform problem Post 302956938 by Corona688 on Monday 5th of October 2015 11:16:26 AM
Old 10-05-2015
What exactly are the contents of rbuff, anyway?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem Downloading Red Hat

I've been having problems downloading Red Hat 7.2 from their FTP site. It downloads rather slowly(between 2-3k/sec, I'm on broadband) and after about 10 minutes stops downloading altogether. Am I doing something wrong? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tradewynd
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Please Help Me With This Linux Red Hat 7.2 Modem Problem

I cant get my modem to work. Linux just isn't recognizing it. every time I typed wvdial, i get a message saying my modem is not responding I tried looking for drivers at the website Neo directed me to but I just couldn't find the right one from the information I was given about my modem... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Red Hat 7.2 Problem

how come red hat doesn't have this programs which was already supposed to be on it?? take for instance, I was reading this Linux book that says for me to do some work in glint X11 client for packagement. it says glint is accessible from the command line or control panel. the problem is, I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
4 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Red Hat loading problem

when i try to load Redhat 7.2 the screen gets all mished together as if it were a meltdown the book says its a prob with X but it dosnt really say what to do WINMe works fine i have a radeon 64 MB card 1 gig processor and 2 HDs on a Dell 1 GHZ how do i fix this ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ASpin
1 Replies

5. Linux

Red Hat RPM problem

I have my system setup different then the conventional setup: # df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/hdc2 2.0G 977M 936M 52% / /dev/hdc1 97M 9.0M 83M 10% /boot none 251M 0 251M 0% /dev/shm So when I try... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jasonr
2 Replies

6. Linux

Installation Problem on Red hat linux 9

Hi, I am trying to install our new acquired Red Hat linux 9 on Compaq Proliant ML370. However, l has already configured the raid 0+1. The linux installation starts from the CD, its allows for the selection of Language, keyboard but l am stocked at choosing the installation package media. I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayode
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem Red Hat 9 Installation

I have a problem with a red hat 9 install on a compaq laptop. I installed the OS and everything tests ok but It boots to a blank screen instead of the GUI login I wanted. What can I do to correct this instead of installing all over. I tried the rescue option several times and tried to run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vedder191
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Clustering Red Hat Enterprise linux Advanced Platform 5.2 (x86-64 bit)

Hello Professionals, We have high-end HP rack servers. We need to provide application fail-over for business continuity. We have done benchmarking of the application on RHEL 5.2 on HP servers to estimate the hardware requirement so as to meet next 3-5 years business growth. Presently we... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kgayyar
1 Replies

9. Infrastructure Monitoring

Problem Installing Cacti on Red Hat

Can someone please point me in the direction of where I can find out how to install cacti? there doesn't seem to be straightforward steps for it. after downloading the tar.gz file from cacti.net, there's basically no instructions of what to do from that point on. any help will be appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
1 Replies

10. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies
Mono(Mono 1.1.x)														  Mono(Mono 1.1.x)

NAME
monodis - CIL image content dumper and disassembler. SYNOPSIS
monodis [-h] [--help] [--output=FILENAME] [--mscorlib] [--assembly] [--assemblyref] [--classlayout] [--constant] [--customattr] [--declsec] [--event] [--exported] [--fields] [--file] [--forward-decls] [--genericpar] [--implmap] [--interface] [--manifest] [--marshal] [--member- ref] [--method] [--methodimpl] [--methodsem] [--methodspec] [--module] [--moduleref] [--mresources] [--presources] [--nested] [--param] [--parconst] [--property] [--propertymap] [--standalonesig] [--typedef] [--typeref] [--typespec] [--blob] [--strings] [--userstrings] [FILES...] DESCRIPTION
The monodis program is used to dump the contents an ECMA/ISO CIL image (contained in .EXE files that contain extended PE/COFF CIL code). To roundtrip assemblies using ilasm, it is best to use the --output argument, as that will make monodis save the embedded resources in files that can later be properly embedded back by ilasm. Additionally, the tool can be used to dump the contents of the various ECMA CIL metadata tables. OPTIONS
The following Generic options are supported: --help , -h Displays usage instructions. --output=FILENAME Write output into FILENAME and dump any embedded managed resources. --mscorlib For non-corlib assemblies, use "mscorlib" as the assembly name. This is useful for round-tripping the IL with ilasm. --show-method-tokens Display tokens for disassembled methods. OPTIONS TO DISPLAY METADATA TABLES
The following options are used to display metadata tables instead of disassembling the CIL image. --assembly Dumps the contents of the Assembly table. --assemblyref Dumps the contents of the AssemblyRef table. --classlayout Dumps the contents of the ClassLayout table. --constant Dumps the contents of the Constant table. --customattr Dumps the contents of the CustomAttribute table. --declsec Dumps the contents of the DeclSec table. --event Dumps the contents of the Event table. --exported Dumps the contents of the ExportedType table. --fields Dumps the contents of the Field table. --file Dumps the contents of the File table. --forward-decls Dumps forward declarations for classes. --genericpar Dumps the contents of the GenericParam table. --implmap Dumps the contents of the ImplMap table. --interface Dumps the contents of the InterfaceImpl table. --manifest Dumps the contents of the ManifestResource table. --marshal Dumps the contents of the FieldMarshal table. --memberref Dumps the contents of the MemberRef table. --method Dumps the contents of the MethodDef table. --methodimpl Dumps the contents of the MethodImpl table. --methodspec Dumps the contents of the MethodSpec table. --methodsem Dumps the contents of the MethodSemantics table. --module Dumps the contents of the Module table. --moduleref Dumps the contents of the ModuleRef table. --mresources Saves all the managed resources embedded in the assembly into the current directory. To get a list of the embedded resources use the --manifest option. --presources Prints offsets and names of manifest resources embedded in the assembly. --nested Dumps the contents of the NestedClass table. --param Dumps the contents of the Param table. --parconst Dumps the contents of the GenericParameterConstraint table. --property Dumps the contents of the Property table. --propertymap Dumps the contents of the PropertyMap table. --standalonesig Dumps the contents of the StandAloneSig table. --typedef Dumps the contents of the TypeDef table. --typespec Dumps the contents of the TypeSpec table. --typeref Dumps the contents of the TypeRef table. --blob Dumps the entire contents of the blob stream as hex. --strings Dumps the contents of the Strings heap. --userstrings Dumps the contents of the User-Strings heap If no flags are specified the program dumps the content of the image in a format that can be used to rountrip the code. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
MONO_PATH Provides a search path to mono and mint where to look for library files. Directories are separated by the platform path separator (colons on unix). Example: /home/username/lib:/usr/local/mono/lib AUTHOR
monodis was written by Miguel de Icaza, Paolo Molaro and Dietmar Maurer. SEE ALSO
pedump(1) Mono(Mono 1.1.x)