Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Who would you employ?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Who would you employ? Post 302953367 by Corona688 on Thursday 27th of August 2015 11:37:19 AM
Old 08-27-2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecracker
@ Corona688...

Germaium transistor by any chance? These did have some odd characteristic that is never divulged, especially if used in a blocking oscillator type config.
Just ordinary silicon, possibly a 3906.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

cannot properly employ "or" operator in an if statement (bash)

Hi, I have a variable, $sername, and I would like to display this variable only if it *does not* contain either of these two tags: *DTI*FA* or *DIFF*FA*. I think the syntax for my 'or' operator is off. The variable $sername is continuously changing in an outer loop (not shown), but at the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: goodbenito
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

HELP with AWK one-liner. Need to employ an If condition inside AWK to check for array variable ?

Hello experts, I'm stuck with this script for three days now. Here's what i need. I need to split a large delimited (,) file into 2 files based on the value present in the last field. Samp: Something.csv bca,adc,asdf,123,12C bca,adc,asdf,123,13C def,adc,asdf,123,12A I need this split... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shell_boy23
6 Replies
DELLOTRS(3)						       MBK LOGICAL FUNCTIONS						       DELLOTRS(3)

NAME
dellotrs - delete a logical transistor ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "mlo.h" int dellotrs(ptfig, pttrs) lofig_list *ptfig; lotrs_list *pttrs; PARAMETERS
ptfig Pointer to the figure in which the transistor should be deleted pttrs Pointer to the transistor to be deleted. DESCRIPTION
dellotrs delete the transistor pointed to by pttrs in the figure pointed to by ptfig. The list consistency is maintainded, and the space freed. The transistor connectors are also freed, since if the transistor disapear, no more connections can occur on it. RETURN VALUE
dellotrs returns 1 if the transistor has been deleted, 0 if the transistor pointer does nit exists in the list. EXAMPLE
#include "mlo.h" char *was_existing(ptfig, pttrs) lofig_list *ptfig; lotrs_list *pttrs; { return dellotrs(ptfig, pttrs) ? "you just killed it!" : "wasn't here anyway"; } SEE ALSO
mbk(1), lofig(3), lotrs(3), addlotrs(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 DELLOTRS(3)