Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to format suse Linux
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Unable to format suse Linux Post 302951923 by MadeInGermany on Tuesday 11th of August 2015 05:28:01 PM
Old 08-11-2015
According to How to Enter Your PC's BIOS | PCWorld it's not always the F2 key; it can be F1 or F3 or Del or Esc.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to boot with XP after installing SUSE

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post. I had following setup before installing SUSE Linux: Windows 98 installed on Primary partition Windows XP installed on Extended Partition When I installed SUSE, it shared space from primary partition and shrunk the size of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: patras
4 Replies

2. SuSE

Unable to Run a script at startup in suse

Hi I have a script myscript.sh that needs to be run whenever the server boots. The script is actually logging Syslog-ng messages to sql server. I need to lauch it at startup I have copied the script in etc/init.d i have also added the link ln -s /etc/init.d/syslog-ng-mssql-pipe.sh... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SystemEng
5 Replies

3. Linux

Unable to login with Domain users in the Suse linux

Hi Team, I have joined the Suse Linux Server in my domain. I am not able update the DNS but I am able to join the domain. net ads testjoin gives me Join ok. even net ads dns register -P results to DNS update failed. wbinfo -u and wbinfo -g also not working. Samba Configuration: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naree
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Linux SuSE SLES 8 error..unable to issue shutdown command

the only way we can power off is if we actually press power button on server. Running on HP DL-G4. from root, when we issue command it just returns to root prompt. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amexboy
1 Replies
Module::Packaged::Generate(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Module::Packaged::Generate(3pm)

NAME
Module::Packaged - Report upon packages of CPAN distributions SYNOPSIS
use Module::Packaged; my $p = Module::Packaged->new(); my $dists = $p->check('Archive-Tar'); # $dists is now: # { # cpan => '1.08', # debian => '1.03', # fedora => '0.22', # freebsd => '1.07', # gentoo => '1.05', # openbsd => '0.22', # suse => '0.23', # } # meaning that Archive-Tar is at version 1.08 on CPAN but only at # version 1.07 on FreeBSD, version 1.05 on Gentoo, version 1.03 on # Debian, version 0.23 on SUSE and version 0.22 on OpenBSD DESCRIPTION
CPAN consists of distributions. However, CPAN is not an isolated system - distributions are also packaged in other places, such as for operating systems. This module reports whether CPAN distributions are packaged for various operating systems, and which version they have. Note: only CPAN, Debian, Fedora (Core 2), FreeBSD, Gentoo, Mandriva (10.1), OpenBSD (3.6) and SUSE (9.2) are currently supported. I want to support everything else. Patches are welcome. METHODS
new() The new() method is a constructor: my $p = Module::Packaged->new(); check() The check() method returns a hash reference. The keys are various distributions, the values the version number included: my $dists = $p->check('Archive-Tar'); COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2003-5 Leon Brocard. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. AUTHOR
Leon Brocard, leon@astray.com perl v5.12.4 2011-09-17 Module::Packaged::Generate(3pm)