Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Zpool problem
Operating Systems BSD Zpool problem Post 302951302 by Peasant on Wednesday 5th of August 2015 01:41:46 AM
Old 08-05-2015
I'm not in to BSD alot, but it looks like some kind zfs of quota/reservation.
You might want to check those against your filesystems using zfs get command.

Can you share output of :
Code:
zpool status -v
zfs list

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

need zpool to revert...

hi i have created a pool using zpool command for my /dev/dsk/c1d0s3 disk. The poolname is qwertyuiopasdfghjklmnbvcxzzxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiopoiuytrewqasdfghjklkjhgfdsazxcvbnmmnbnbcxczxzassd ddddvfhfghgjjgjhgkhkljfjlhohihiuyuioyguioyguiowyuiogwyuigwrigywuigyguiyuiogyugiyguioyuyguiowygiuygui... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SankarV
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Can't remove a LUN from a Zpool!

I am not seeing anyway to remove a LUN from a Zpool... Am I missing something? or do i have to destroy the zpool and recreate it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
2 Replies

3. Solaris

ZPOOL help..

hi ... i have added a physical disk to the pool with ""zpool add <poolname> diskname"""... after that i realized that i have to mirror it instead..then i tried to take that disk out of the pool but i m not able to do that.. i have gone through many unix help sites , nothing worked , so please... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yrajendergoud
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Zpool query

Hi, I have an X86pc with Solaris 10 and ZFS system. It has 8 similar disks. I need help in creating some zpools and changing the mount-point of a slice. Currently, the zpool in my system is like this: root@abcxxx>zpool status pool: rpool state: ONLINE scrub: none requested... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mystition
4 Replies

5. Solaris

How to tell what disks are used for a zpool?

Hello, Does anyone know how I can tell what disk are being not being used by a zpool? For example in Veritas Volume manager, I can run a "vxdisk list" and disks that are marked as "online invalid" are disk that are not used. I'm looking for a similar command in ZFS which will easily show... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertinoau
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

R5 zpool in corrupted state

Hi All, I am getting zpool corrupted message under zpool status command.What could be the reason for this.I had observed this zpool was full this morning after this i am seeing this error. $PWD>zpool status -xv R5 pool: R5 state: DEGRADED status: One or more devices has experienced... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahil_shine
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Shrinking zpool

Hello experts, I have a solaris 10 (SunOS 5.10 Generic_148888-05 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise) that by mistake I added a second san space of 700g to the pool. the whole pool is now 1.2T and, I need to take the space away from the pool and, make the pool 700g total. this is live oracle... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: afadaghi
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Zpool with 3 2-way mirrors in a pool

I have a single zpool with 3 2-way mirrors ( 3 x 2 way vdevs) it has a degraded disk in mirror-2, I know I can suffer a single drive failure, but looking at this how many drive failures can this suffer before it is no good? On the face of it, I thought that I could lose a further 2 drives in each... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishface
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Zpool mirroring

Now this doesnt look right to me. All of these disks are 100Gb LUNS so total zpool size is 300Gb. Am I right in saying that this zpool consists of two disks plus one more disk that is 6 way mirrored? So a bit pointless because only one of the three is mirrored (and 6 way is a bit of overkill... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
3 Replies
sharefs(7FS)							   File Systems 						      sharefs(7FS)

NAME
sharefs - Kernel sharetab filesystem DESCRIPTION
The sharefs filesystem describes the state of all shares currently loaded by the kernel. It is mounted during boot time as a read-only file at /etc/dfs/sharetab. Filesystem contents are dynamic and reflect the current set of shares in the system. File contents are described in sharetab(4). File contents can be modified as a result of share(1M), sharectl(1M), sharemgr(1M) and changing properties of a zfs(1M) data set. The module may not be unloaded dynamically by the kernel. FILES
/etc/dfs/sharetab System record of shared file systems. SEE ALSO
share(1M), sharectl(1M), sharemgr(1M), zfs(1M), sharetab(4) SunOS 5.11 31 Oct 2007 sharefs(7FS)