Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with cmd while using ps
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with cmd while using ps Post 302947625 by MadeInGermany on Friday 19th of June 2015 03:39:12 PM
Old 06-19-2015
And if the arguments contain commas??
Code:
ps -eo "%U,%t,%a" | awk -F"," 'NR > 1 {print $3}'
ps -eo %U

Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man <cmd> >> cmd.txt

I've noticed most of my postings here are because of syntax errors. So I want to begin compiling a large txt file that contains all the "man <cmd>" of the commands I most have problems with. I ran a "man nawk >> nawk.txt" but it included a header/footer on each "page". Anyone know how I'd be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yongho
6 Replies

2. Programming

open cmd

if((LogFile=open(TempStr,O_CREAT|O_WRONLY|O_APPEND,0666))==-1) return(1); could someone explain me what the open() does here (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bankpro
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mv cmd

Hi All, How can I move only files to another destination using mv cmd in hp-ux. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhbd
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sed cmd

write the sed command for swapping the first and 2nd (fields)words in the following file input file cse1 rama 1223 cse2 raju 2453 cse3 sita 3523 i tried with this $sed 's/ \(*\)/ \(*\)/ \2,\1' myfile1 but not getting th required... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankar_vitam
4 Replies

5. AIX

Filesystems cmd

hi is that any command to find out which filesystems occupying more process in cpu utilisation (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senmak
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix cmd prompt how to get old cmd run?

Hi, I am using SunOS I want to serch my previous command from unix prompt (like on AIX we can search by ESC -k) how to get in SunOs urgent help require. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: RahulJoshi
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with delete cmd

Is there any command to know ,how many files are deleted when rm *. cmd was excuted. I worte script which runs for 1 hours regularly and it is used to delete the .exe files but i need to know how many exe files are deleted regularly. Please let me know the cmd ---------- Post updated at... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkalyan
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl open(CMD, "cmd |"); buffering problem..

Hello, There's a third-party application's command that shows the application's status like "tail -f verybusy.log". When use the command, the output comes every 1-sec. but when it goes in a script below the output comes every 8-sec...What is the problem and how can I fix it? open(CMD,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shawn, Lee
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with the find cmd

Hello, I'm having a trouble with the find cmd. I would like to find all the java versions on my systems. I have solaris 9 & 10 RHEL and SUSIE. java -version doesn't give all the versions on the server. So I am trying to use the find command to find them all find / -name java I would... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bitlord
7 Replies

10. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Sftp cmd

What is the cmd line to connect sftp, specifing the port number and the shh key file. When I use the below cmd format, it gives the msg :node name or service name not known, but I know the connection works, because the automated sftp script works fine and I can log into the remote server ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ITDev01
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)