Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problem with Mux channel legacy code. Post 302947077 by achenle on Monday 15th of June 2015 07:59:18 AM
Old 06-15-2015
  1. Post the code to MPIOOpen().
  2. Run the process under truss and go through the output looking for the system calls that fail in MPIOOPen():
    Code:
    truss -f -a -vall -w2 -o /path/to/output/file command ...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

CMI Legacy

Is there anyone who still uses CMI to connect to the legacy system , my c applications do uses the binaries and libraries for using the CMI functionality but i do not have access to the original source code , and since this is a very old stuff , i just could not get any source to get to knwo the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dino_leix
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl problem occur i cant shoudown

Hi... This is message that occurs when i am trying to shutdown the linux system timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl how can i shutdown what is the problem here.. Thanks in advance ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Spacewalk. Problem with adding the channel

OS: Fedora Linux 11 Spacewalk: 0.6 Installed by manual: https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall I download special script (create_channel.py) for registarion client from CLI and added 3 channel with 32-Bit architecture and all OK: Fedora 11 32-Bit RHEL 4.7 32-bit RHEL 5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Tron Legacy

Watched it. Major disappointment. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
10 Replies

5. Solaris

Installing TCP-MUX protocol socket help required.

I been looking for a good guide or some help on how to install and setup TCP-MUX protocol socket on my Solaris 7 servers. Can anyone point me in right direction of help me ? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wpgn
5 Replies
sotruss(1)							   User Commands							sotruss(1)

NAME
sotruss - trace shared library procedure calls SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/sotruss [-f] [-F bindfromlist] [-T bindtolist] [-o outputfile] executable [executable arguments...] DESCRIPTION
sotruss executes the specified command and produces a trace of the library calls that it performs. Each line of the trace output reports what bindings are occurring between dynamic objects as each procedure call is executed. sotruss traces all of the procedure calls that occur between dynamic objects via the Procedure Linkage Table, so only those procedure calls which are bound via the Procedure Linkage Ta- ble will be traced. See Linker and Libraries Guide OPTIONS
-F bindfromlist A colon-separated list of libraries that are to be traced. Only calls from these libraries will be traced. The default is to trace calls from the main executable only. -T bindtolist A colon-separated list of libraries that are to be traced. Only calls to these libraries will be traced. The default is to trace all calls. -o outputfile sotruss output will be directed to the outputfile. If this option is combined with the -f option then the pid of the executing program will be placed at the end of the filename. By default sotruss output is placed on stderr. -f Follow all children created by fork() and print truss output on each child process. This option will also cause a pid to be output on each truss output line. EXAMPLES
Example 1 An example of sotruss. A simple example shows the tracing of a simple ls command: % sotruss ls | more ls -> libc.so.1:*atexit(0xef7d7d1c, 0x23c00, 0x0) ls -> libc.so.1:*atexit(0x1392c, 0xef7d7d1c, 0xef621bb0) ls -> libc.so.1:*setlocale(0x6, 0x1396c, 0xef621ba8) ls -> libc.so.1:*textdomain(0x13970, 0x1396c, 0xef621ba8) ls -> libc.so.1:*time(0x0, 0xef61f6fc, 0xef621ba8) ls -> libc.so.1:*isatty(0x1, 0xef61f6fc, 0x0) ls -> libc.so.1:*getopt(0x1, 0xeffff8fc, 0x13980) ls -> libc.so.1:*malloc(0x100, 0x0, 0x0) ls -> libc.so.1:*malloc(0x9000, 0x0, 0x0) ls -> libc.so.1:*lstat64(0x23ee8, 0xeffff7a0, 0x0) ... ls -> libc.so.1:*printf(0x13a64, 0x26208, 0x23ef0) ls -> libc.so.1:*printf(0x13a64, 0x26448, 0x23ef0) ls -> libc.so.1:*exit(0x0, 0x24220, 0x2421c) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWtoo | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ld.so.1(1), truss(1), whocalls(1), fork(2), attributes(5) Linker and Libraries Guide SunOS 5.11 12 May 1997 sotruss(1)