Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problem with Mux channel legacy code. Post 302947077 by achenle on Monday 15th of June 2015 07:59:18 AM
Old 06-15-2015
  1. Post the code to MPIOOpen().
  2. Run the process under truss and go through the output looking for the system calls that fail in MPIOOPen():
    Code:
    truss -f -a -vall -w2 -o /path/to/output/file command ...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

CMI Legacy

Is there anyone who still uses CMI to connect to the legacy system , my c applications do uses the binaries and libraries for using the CMI functionality but i do not have access to the original source code , and since this is a very old stuff , i just could not get any source to get to knwo the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dino_leix
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl problem occur i cant shoudown

Hi... This is message that occurs when i am trying to shutdown the linux system timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl how can i shutdown what is the problem here.. Thanks in advance ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Spacewalk. Problem with adding the channel

OS: Fedora Linux 11 Spacewalk: 0.6 Installed by manual: https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall I download special script (create_channel.py) for registarion client from CLI and added 3 channel with 32-Bit architecture and all OK: Fedora 11 32-Bit RHEL 4.7 32-bit RHEL 5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Tron Legacy

Watched it. Major disappointment. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
10 Replies

5. Solaris

Installing TCP-MUX protocol socket help required.

I been looking for a good guide or some help on how to install and setup TCP-MUX protocol socket on my Solaris 7 servers. Can anyone point me in right direction of help me ? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wpgn
5 Replies
dtruss(1m)							   USER COMMANDS							dtruss(1m)

NAME
dtruss - process syscall details. Uses DTrace. SYNOPSIS
dtruss [-acdeflhoLs] [-t syscall] { -p PID | -n name | command } DESCRIPTION
dtruss prints details on process system calls. It is like a DTrace version of truss, and has been designed to be less intrusive than truss. Of particular interest is the elapsed times and on cpu times, which can identify both system calls that are slow to complete, and those which are consuming CPU cycles. Since this uses DTrace, only users with root privileges can run this command. OPTIONS
-a print all details -b bufsize dynamic variable buffer size. Increase this if you notice dynamic variable drop errors. The default is "4m" for 4 megabytes per CPU. -c print system call counts -d print relative timestamps, us -e print elapsed times, us -f follow children as they are forked -l force printing of pid/lwpid per line -L don't print pid/lwpid per line -n name examine processes with this name -o print on-cpu times, us -s print stack backtraces -p PID examine this PID -t syscall examine this syscall only EXAMPLES
run and examine the "df -h" command # dtruss df -h examine PID 1871 # dtruss -p 1871 examine all processes called "tar" # dtruss -n tar run test.sh and follow children # dtruss -f test.sh run the "date" command and print elapsed and on cpu times, # dtruss -eo date FIELDS
PID/LWPID Process ID / Lightweight Process ID RELATIVE relative timestamps to the start of the thread, us (microseconds) ELAPSD elapsed time for this system call, us CPU on-cpu time for this system call, us SYSCALL(args) system call name, with arguments (some may be evaluated) DOCUMENTATION
See the DTraceToolkit for further documentation under the Docs directory. The DTraceToolkit docs may include full worked examples with ver- bose descriptions explaining the output. EXIT
dtruss will run forever until Ctrl-C is hit, or if a command was executed dtruss will finish when the command ends. AUTHOR
Brendan Gregg [Sydney, Australia] SEE ALSO
procsystime(1M), dtrace(1M), truss(1) version 0.80 Jun 17, 2005 dtruss(1m)