Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problem with Mux channel legacy code. Post 302946995 by Wpgn on Sunday 14th of June 2015 07:16:39 AM
Old 06-14-2015
Yes it ran but I feel it maybe a server hardware related issue as we currently run Sun 280R servers but the last network was running Sun E25 servers and were using Solaris 7 and yes we are admin users.

I think maybe the key changes are

Sun E25 Server Sparc
--> we use Sun 280R Sparc
Solaris 2.5.1 Sparc/Intel Editions
--> we use Solaris 7 Sparc/Intel Editions

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

CMI Legacy

Is there anyone who still uses CMI to connect to the legacy system , my c applications do uses the binaries and libraries for using the CMI functionality but i do not have access to the original source code , and since this is a very old stuff , i just could not get any source to get to knwo the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dino_leix
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl problem occur i cant shoudown

Hi... This is message that occurs when i am trying to shutdown the linux system timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl how can i shutdown what is the problem here.. Thanks in advance ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Spacewalk. Problem with adding the channel

OS: Fedora Linux 11 Spacewalk: 0.6 Installed by manual: https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall I download special script (create_channel.py) for registarion client from CLI and added 3 channel with 32-Bit architecture and all OK: Fedora 11 32-Bit RHEL 4.7 32-bit RHEL 5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Tron Legacy

Watched it. Major disappointment. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
10 Replies

5. Solaris

Installing TCP-MUX protocol socket help required.

I been looking for a good guide or some help on how to install and setup TCP-MUX protocol socket on my Solaris 7 servers. Can anyone point me in right direction of help me ? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wpgn
5 Replies