Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Keepalived and Source Hash Scheduling Post 302945129 by biks93 on Tuesday 26th of May 2015 11:51:34 AM
Old 05-26-2015
Keepalived and Source Hash Scheduling

Hello guys,
Hope you are doing great!!
Right now I'm using keepalived daemon in order to ensure a Load Balancing function between my two servers.
First of all, I tried using the famous "Round-Robin Scheduling" algorithm and it worked well, but I'm kind of obligated to use the "Source Hashing Scheduling" algorithm, unfortunately I didn't find out an example that explains the usage of this method.

Do you guys have any supplementary information concerning this subject?

Thank you in advance.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

hash ,source and type commands

hi everyone i need some help about using "source, hash ,type" commands if you have some examples pls wrote it thanks for your help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oetzi
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print Entire hash list (hash of hashes)

I have a script with dynamic hash of hashes , and I want to print the entire hash (with all other hashes). Itried to do it recursively by checking if the current key is a hash and if yes call the current function again with refference to the sub hash. Most of the printing seems to be OK but in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Alalush
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Hash:Can not keep hash data in the same order that it was inserted

Can Someone explain me why even using Tie::IxHash I can not get the output data in the same order that it was inserted? See code below. #!/usr/bin/perl use warnings; use Tie::IxHash; use strict; tie (my %programs, "Tie::IxHash"); while (my $line = <DATA>) { chomp $line; my(... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jgfcoimbra
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl hash - using a range as a hash key.

Hi, In Perl, is it possible to use a range of numbers with '..' as a key in a hash? Something in like: %hash = ( '768..1536' => '1G', '1537..2560' => '2G' ); That is, the range operation is evaluated, and all members of the range are... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsw
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare values of hashes of hash for n number of hash in perl without sorting.

Hi, I have an hashes of hash, where hash is dynamic, it can be n number of hash. i need to compare data_count values of all . my %result ( $abc => { 'data_count' => '10', 'ID' => 'ABC122', } $def => { 'data_count' => '20', 'ID' => 'defASe', ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asak
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dynamically parse BibTeX and create hash of hash

Hello gurus, Iam trying to parse following BibTex file (bibliography.bib): @book{Lee2000a, abstract = {Abstract goes here}, author = {Lee, Wenke and Stolfo, Salvatore J}, title = {{Data mining approaches for intrusion detection}}, year = {2000} } @article{Forrest1996, abstract =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies

7. Linux

The problem in the Haproxy+Keepalived script

Hi Install HAPROXY+KEEPALIVED in the hosts ip 192.168.10.241 & 192.168.20.241 And was configured as follows: KeepAlived vrrp_script chk_haproxy { script "pidof haporxy" # check the haproxy process interval 2 # every 2 seconds weight 2 # add 2 points if OK } vrrp_instance VI_1 {... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: milad
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to print hash of hash in table format

Hi, I have a hash of hash where it has name, activities and count i have data like this - $result->{$name}->{$activities} = $value; content of that are - name - robert tom cat peter activities - running, eating, sleeping , drinking, work i need to print output as below ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: asak
3 Replies
Mail::DKIM::Algorithm::Base(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Mail::DKIM::Algorithm::Base(3)

NAME
Mail::DKIM::Algorithm::Base - base class for DKIM "algorithms" SYNOPSIS
my $algorithm = new Mail::DKIM::Algorithm::rsa_sha1( Signature => $dkim_signature ); # add headers $algorithm->add_header("Subject: this is the subject1512"); $algorithm->finish_header; # add body $algorithm->add_body("This is the body.1512"); $algorithm->add_body("Another line of the body.1512"); $algorithm->finish_body; # now sign or verify... # TODO... CONSTRUCTOR
You should not create an object of this class directly. Instead, use one of the DKIM algorithm implementation classes, such as rsa_sha1: my $algorithm = new Mail::DKIM::Algorithm::rsa_sha1( Signature => $dkim_signature ); METHODS
add_body() - feeds part of the body into the algorithm/canonicalization $algorithm->add_body("This is the body.1512"); $algorithm->add_body("Another line of the body.1512"); The body should be fed one "line" at a time. add_header() - feeds a header field into the algorithm/canonicalization $algorithm->add_header("Subject: this is the subject1512"); The header must start with the header field name and continue through any folded lines (including the embedded <CRLF> sequences). It terminates with the <CRLF> at the end of the header field. finish_body() - signals the end of the message body $algorithm->finish_body Call this method when all lines from the body have been submitted. After calling this method, use sign() or verify() to get the results from the algorithm. finish_header() - signals the end of the header field block $algorithm->finish_header; Call this method when all the headers have been submitted. sign() - generates a signature using a private key $base64 = $algorithm->sign($private_key); signature() - get/set the signature worked on by this algorithm my $old_signature = $algorithm->signature; $algorithm->signature($new_signature); verify() - verifies a signature $result = $algorithm->verify(); Must be called after finish_body(). The result is a true/false value: true indicates the signature data is valid, false indicates it is invalid. For an invalid signature, details may be obtained from $algorithm->{verification_details} or $@. SEE ALSO
Mail::DKIM AUTHOR
Jason Long, <jlong@messiah.edu> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2005-2007 by Messiah College This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.6 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.18.2 2012-11-28 Mail::DKIM::Algorithm::Base(3)