Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Special characters automatically gets returned - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.0 Post 302943020 by dba1981 on Monday 4th of May 2015 04:29:53 PM
Old 05-04-2015
I have set putty with correct character font.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

To download mod_ssl for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.6 Beta (Tikanga)

Hi, Anyone know how and where to download mod_ssl package into Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.6 Beta (Tikanga) ? could you also show what's the procedure to apply the mod_ssl into the server and how to apply the digital cert into apache server and so on. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ckwan
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Special characters automatically gets returned - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.0

Dear experts, We are using Linux OS i.e Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.0 I log to the server using putty & default shell is Code: -bash4.2$ echo $SHELL /bin/bash special character automatically gets returned in my putty. Code: -bash-4.2$ ~ Also this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dba1981
0 Replies
XmFontListEntryCreate(3X)												 XmFontListEntryCreate(3X)

NAME
XmFontListEntryCreate - A font list function that creates a font list entry SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> XmFontListEntry XmFontListEntryCreate (tag, type, font) char *tag; XmFontType type; XtPointer font; DESCRIPTION
XmFontListEntryCreate creates a font list entry that contains either a font or font set and is identified by a tag. Specifies a NULL ter- minated string for the tag of the font list entry. The tag may be specified as XmFONTLIST_DEFAULT_TAG, which is used to identify the default font list element in a font list. Specifies whether the font argument is a font structure or a font set. Valid values are XmFONT_IS_FONT and XmFONT_IS_FONTSET. Specifies either an XFontSet returned by XCreateFontSet or a pointer to an XFontStruct returned by XLoadQueryFont. The toolkit does not copy the X Font structure specified by the font argument. Therefore, an application programmer must not free XFontStruct or XFontSet until all font lists and/or font entries that reference it have been freed. RETURN VALUE
Returns a font list entry. SEE ALSO
XmFontList(3X), XmFontListAppendEntry(3X), XmFontListEntryFree(3X), XmFontListEntryGetFont(3X), XmFontListEntryGetTag(3X), XmFontListEntry- Load(3X), XmFontListRemoveEntry(3X) XmFontListEntryCreate(3X)