Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help need in applying logic in one script Post 302942133 by jim mcnamara on Friday 24th of April 2015 02:42:00 PM
Old 04-24-2015
Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment In the future please do not completely delete a post.

Thank you.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Applying diff output to create new script

I believe I read somewhere that you can do a diff of two ksh scripts and use the output to create a new script with the differences. :p Could someone please show me the command(s) I'd need to use to get this accomplished? Or perhaps point me to a thread that explains this in detail. Thanks... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BCarlson
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calling a remote shell script and applying a DB dump

Hi All, I have a requirement to call a remote shell script to apply a db dump. The remote shell script will reside in the /root/admin/bin directory and the database dump will be copied by the script from another area to /root/admin/var. the script will then invoke mysql to apply the db dump.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daveu7
1 Replies
libapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::APR::OS(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation    libapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::APR::OS(3pm)

NAME
APR::OS - Perl API for Platform-specific APR API Synopsis use APR::OS (); # get current thread id my $tid = APR::OS::current_thread_id(); Description "APR::OS" provides the Perl interface to platform-specific APR API. You should be extremely careful when relying on any of the API provided by this module, since they are no portable. So if you use those you application will be non-portable as well. API
"APR::OS" provides the following methods: "current_thread_id" Get the current thread ID $tid = APR::OS::current_thread_id(); ret: $tid ( integer ) under threaded MPMs returns the current thread ID, otherwise 0. since: 2.0.00 Example: use Apache2::MPM (); use APR::OS (); if (Apache2::MPM->is_threaded) { my $tid_obj = APR::OS::current_thread_id(); print "TID: $tid"; } else { print "PID: $$"; } See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.14.2 2011-02-08 libapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::APR::OS(3pm)