Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to find the path of process in sunOS? Post 302941060 by mirwasim on Sunday 12th of April 2015 01:28:51 PM
Old 04-12-2015
I tried
Code:
ls -l /proc/$pid/path

but there are all jar file inside sitting inside the lib.

i will try the other coomand, is there any other way to find out how to find the path of that java pid is pointing to ?

Last edited by jim mcnamara; 04-12-2015 at 10:55 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Migration of binary file from Sunos 5.8 to Sunos 5.9

I have compiled binary file using "cc" on SunOS 5.8 and the same binary file i have copied to SunOS 5.9 and it is giving me core dump error.I want to know whether migration of compiled code from lower version to higer version created this problem. how can i solve this problem.I am pasting the core... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arvind Maurya
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find the chid process id from given parent process id

how to find the chid process id from given parent process id.... (the chid process doesnot have sub processes inturn) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: guhas
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How do I find the version of Informatica, Cognos and DataStage on SUNOS 5.8

How do I find the version of Informatica, Cognos and DataStage using a unix command on my Unix machine SunOS 5.8. I don't want to use front end to find this information. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gram77
1 Replies

4. Solaris

How to find (specific) directories in SunOS 5.9?

Hi all! I try to find all directories which match a specific path, e.g., to find all directories matching "data/temp/" assuming a directory structure like this: /foo/data/temp /foo/foo/data/temp I tried the find command, however, I wasn't successful. The "find" command under SunOS 5.9 DOES... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: tbeer
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files modified in last hour sunOS 5.10

trying to find a way to locate files modified in the last hour in a shell script, unfortunately the command 'find . -mmin -60' is not supported on SunOS 5.10 (works on OpenSolaris 5.11 :mad:) Does anyone know a method of doing this in shell script on 5.10? cheers (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: rich@ardz
19 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SunOS: How to exclude directory in find command?

Hi All, First my OS version is: ksh:0$ uname -a SunOS 5.9 Generic_122300-48 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V440 I want to exclude the following DIR(./country111) in my search pattern: ksh:0$ find . -name "*.tar" ./country111/COUNTRY_BATCH-801.tar ./country111/COUNTRY_BATCH-802.tar... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: saps19
3 Replies

7. AIX

tprof, truncate the process path

Hi, i tryed tprof -skex sleep 6 but... Process PID TID Total Kernel User Shared Other Java ======= === === ===== ====== ==== ====== ===== ==== wait 57372 77863 31.31 31.31 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 wait ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zanac
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loop to process 2 files with same name in different path

Hello forum members, I hope you can help me with this I don't know hot to reach. I have a list of files in "/home/MyPath1/" and in "/home/MyPath2/". The files have the same name in both folders. (but different content, the content doesn't matter here I think) /home/MyPath1/ filename1.txt... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ophiuchus
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Way to get Code/path , which is executing under a process?

Dear All, Please help me in finding solution for below problem. I need a command or script to get code or path(from which location code is being executed), which is executing under a process ID. I dont have google access here,Please help me in finding solution. Thank you. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: subbarao12
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Manipulate files with find and fuser not working as expected on SunOs

Greetings, For housekeeping, I use the following command: find /some/path -type f -name "*log*" ! -exec fuser -s "{}" 2>/dev/null \; -exec ls -lh {} \; It finds all log files not currently in use by a process and manipulates them. This command always works on linux and redhat machines,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dampio
2 Replies
Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Primitive::Insets - Space between things DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Primitive::Insets represents the amount of space that surrounds something. This object can be used to represent either padding or margins (in the CSS sense, one being inside the bounding box, the other being outside) SYNOPSIS
use Graphics::Primitive::Insets; my $insets = Graphics::Primitive::Insets->new({ top => 5, bottom => 5, left => 5, right => 5 }); METHODS
Constructor new Creates a new Graphics::Primitive::Insets. Instance Methods as_array Return these insets as an array in the form of top, right, bottom and left. bottom Set/Get the inset from the bottom. equal_to Determine if these Insets are equal to another. left Set/Get the inset from the left. right Set/Get the inset from the right. top Set/Get the inset from the top. zero Sets all the insets (top, left, bottom, right) to 0. AUTHOR
Cory Watson, "<gphat@cpan.org>" SEE ALSO
perl(1) COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008-2010 by Cory G Watson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-08-21 Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)