Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Upgrade SCO 5.0.2 Host to Enterprise with license Post 302940429 by Lm76 on Sunday 5th of April 2015 08:51:58 AM
Old 04-05-2015
Hammer & Screwdriver Upgrade SCO 5.0.2 Host to Enterprise with license

Hello,
I have an old system SCO 5.0.2 HOST (without network) and some applications on this machine. Theses applications are not installable again on other system because i have not the routines. And it's now necessary to connect this old system on local network for a "new" application.
I have SCO Licence Enterprise (but not the media) and i would like to know if it's possible to upgrade the HOST licence to Enterprise license without uninstall the applications already on this system. Smilie

Thanks you very for your answers and your suggestions.

Lionel

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

QNX host cannot ping SCO host, vice versa

The problem I am facing now is that the QNX host could not ping the SCO host and vice versa. They are in the same domain, ie, 172.20.3.xx. As I am very new to Unix, I guess I must have missed out some important steps. Pls help... Thanx alot (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gavon
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Upgrade SCO openserver

Hi guys i have a unix server SCO 5.0.4 and i'm trying to install and intel pro 100 and for some reason it wont see it , i tried to install a 3 com card and same thing. I know that if i had 5.0.6 it will see any of those cards.my questions is ( if i upgrade to 5.0.6 i have a computone card... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: josramon
4 Replies

3. SCO

SCO OpenServer 6.0.0 License for Testing

SCO OpenServer 6.0.0 License is required for testing purpose. If anyone have, please help me at the earliest. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshkumar9919
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

to check the Linux upgrade in the host

Hi, how to check when was the linux upgrade has been done to this host. below command show the RHEL version. cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 6) i want to know when it was upgraded.. is there any command available for that ? or anywhere we... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mail2sant
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating the license tag in XML file with new license

Hi All, I have a XML file : System.xml in which I want to update the license tag with the new data from file licence.xml. The content of files is in following format: System.xml: <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE Configuration SYSTEM "SystemVariables.dtd"> <usageConfiguration... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramod_T
2 Replies

6. SCO

Looking to Buy SCO Merge 5.3 License

Xinuos (SCO) discontinued Merge 5.3 on 1.31.16. I'm looking to buy from someone their Merge license. Please contact 1234567@optonline.net (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott Tinker
0 Replies
plot(4B)					   SunOS/BSD Compatibility Package File Formats 					  plot(4B)

NAME
plot - graphics interface DESCRIPTION
Files of this format are interpreted for various devices by commands described in plot(1B). A graphics file is a stream of plotting instructions. Each instruction consists of an ASCII letter usually followed by bytes of binary information. The instructions are executed in order. A point is designated by four bytes representing the x and y values; each value is a signed integer. The last designated point in an l, m, n, or p instruction becomes the ``current point'' for the next instruction. m Move: the next four bytes give a new current point. n Cont: draw a line from the current point to the point given by the next four bytes. See plot(1B). p Point: plot the point given by the next four bytes. l Line: draw a line from the point given by the next four bytes to the point given by the following four bytes. t Label: place the following ASCII string so that its first character falls on the current point. The string is terminated by a NEW- LINE. a Arc: the first four bytes give the center, the next four give the starting point, and the last four give the end point of a circular arc. The least significant coordinate of the end point is used only to determine the quadrant. The arc is drawn counter-clockwise. c Circle: the first four bytes give the center of the circle, the next two the radius. e Erase: start another frame of output. f Linemod: take the following string, up to a NEWLINE, as the style for drawing further lines. The styles are ``dotted,'' ``solid,'' ``longdashed,'' ``shortdashed,'' and ``dotdashed.'' Effective only in plot 4014 and plot ver. s Space: the next four bytes give the lower left corner of the plotting area; the following four give the upper right corner. The plot will be magnified or reduced to fit the device as closely as possible. Space settings that exactly fill the plotting area with unity scaling appear below for devices supported by the filters of plot(1B). The upper limit is just outside the plotting area. In every case the plotting area is taken to be square; points outside may be displayable on devices whose face is not square. 4014 space(0, 0, 3120, 3120); ver space(0, 0, 2048, 2048); 300, 300s space(0, 0, 4096, 4096); 450 space(0, 0, 4096, 4096); SEE ALSO
graph(1), plot(1B) SunOS 5.11 18 Feb 2003 plot(4B)