Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Delete or move post to applescript area Post 302939726 by vbe on Saturday 28th of March 2015 06:51:26 AM
Old 03-28-2015
Truly, I see no reason to panic unless you posted twice in 2 different topics.. as it is, well, a sort of scripting language... and that most of us would expect something more OS oriented in OSX forum...
As it has replies, I would not change anything... Its OK...

All the best...

mlib_ImageCopyArea(3MLIB)				    mediaLib Library Functions					 mlib_ImageCopyArea(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_ImageCopyArea - copy an area SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_ImageCopyArea(mlib_image *img, mlib_s32 x, mlib_s32 y, mlib_s32 w, mlib_s32 h, mlib_s32 dx, mlib_s32 dy); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_ImageCopyArea() function copies a specified rectangular area from one portion of the image to another portion of the same image. The data type of the image can be MLIB_BIT, MLIB_BYTE, MLIB_SHORT, MLIB_USHORT, MLIB_INT, MLIB_FLOAT, or MLIB_DOUBLE. It uses the following equation: img[x+dx+i][y+dy+j][i] = img[x+i][y+j][i] where i = 0, 1, ..., w-1; j = 0, 1, ..., h-1. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: img Pointer to source image. x X coordinate of the area origin in the source. y Y coordinate of the area origin in the source. w Width of the area to be copied. h Height of the area to be copied. dx Horizontal displacement in pixels of the area to be copied. dy Vertical displacement in pixels of the area to be copied. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_ImageCopy(3MLIB), mlib_ImageCopyMask(3MLIB), mlib_ImageCopyMask_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageCopySubimage(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Nov 2004 mlib_ImageCopyArea(3MLIB)