Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Using key words or symbols to determine parser Post 302938716 by vgersh99 on Wednesday 18th of March 2015 01:51:09 PM
Old 03-18-2015
what was the reason for changing FILENAME to DEL_Position.txt ?
Also, if you're on Solaris, use nawk instead of awk.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

deleting symbols and characters between two words

Hi Please tell me how could i delete symbols, whitespaces, characters, words everything between two words in a line. Let my file is aaa BB ccc ddd eee FF kkk xxx 123456 BB 44^& iop FF 999 xxx uuu rrr BB hhh nnn FF 000 I want to delete everything comes in between BB and FF( deletion... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rish_max
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

removing the words with symbols in a file in unix

I have file like below Hi iam author <br>joseph</br> in france. I live in my home <br></br> but no food. I will play footbal <br></br> but i wont play cricket. I will read all the books <br>all fiction stories</br> i hate horror stories. I want output like below Hi iam author... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinothsekark
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep - Extracting multiple key words from stdout

Hello. From command line, the command zypper info nxclient return a bloc of data : linux local # zypper info nxclient Loading repository data... Reading installed packages... Information for package nxclient: Repository: zypper_local Name: nxclient Version: 3.5.0-7 Arch: x86_64... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract key words and print their values

Input file (HTTP request log file): GET... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: buptwy
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Filter logs for key words and create an index

well, im a total novice of unix commands and shell scripting, i never made anything. But yesterday in my work i was working with a lot of log files and i was wondering if there is a command for doing something like this: i have a bunch of files with text like this: blablabla errorcode1... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: matius_88
11 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete lines according to a key words in that line

HI, I have a file A like this: c 1 length 14432 width 3434 temp 34 c 2 length 3343 width 0923 height 9383 hm 902 temp34 c 3 length 938 height 982 hm 9292 temp 23 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: the_simpsons
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Non-root script used search and list specific key words

Hy there all. Im new here. Olso new to terminal & bash, but it seams that for me it's much easyer to undarsatnd scripts than an actual programming language as c or anyother languare for that matter. S-o here is one og my home works s-o to speak. Write a shell script which: -only works as a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Crisso2Face
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete lines containing key words dynamically

Hi Frens, I have a requirement where I need to delete lines having key words and am using the below command to do that sed '/UNIX/d' inputfile > output But now I have one more requirement where in there will be one reference file which has the ID's to be deleted from the master file. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: weknowd
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed parser behaving strange on replacing multiple words in multiple files

I have 4000 files like $cat clus_grp_seq10_g.phy 18 1002 anig_OJJ65951_1 ATGGTTTCGCAGCGTGATAGAGAATTGTTTAGGGATGATATTCGCTCGCGAGGAACGAAGCTCAATGCTGCCGAGCGCGAGAGTCTGCTAAGGCCATATCTGCCAGATCCGTCTGACCTTCCACGCAGGCCACTTCAGCGGCGCAAGAAGGTTCCTCG aver_OOF92921_1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sammy777888
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

How to block some key words in my url for apache config?

Hi Folks, I am running a website and that needs to be tightened with security in terms of hacking... Whereas, In my URL, when i click on certain links the entire link as contains some words like below:/control_panel /controlpanel /admin /cms Whereas, i need to block those words in apache... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gsiva
1 Replies
QRENCODE(1)						      General Commands Manual						       QRENCODE(1)

NAME
qrencode - Encode input data in a QR Code and save as a PNG or EPS image. SYNOPSIS
qrencode [OPTION]... [STRING] DESCRIPTION
Libqrencode is a library for encoding data in a QR Code symbol, a kind of 2D symbology that can be scanned by handy terminals such as a mobile phone with CCD. The capacity of QR Code is up to 7000 digits or 4000 characters, and has high robustness. Qrencode is a utility software using libqrencode to encode string data in a QR Code and save as a PNG or EPS image. OPTIONS
-h, --help display help message. -o FILENAME, --output=FILENAME write image to FILENAME. If '-' is specified, the result will be output to standard output. If -S is given, structured symbols are written to FILENAME-01.png, FILENAME-02.png, ... (suffix is removed from FILENAME, if specified) -s NUMBER, --size=NUMBER specify the size of dot (pixel). (default=3) -l {LMQH}, --level={LMQH} specify error collectin level from L (lowest) to H (highest). (default=L) -v NUMBER, --symversion=NUMBER specify the version of the symbol. (default=auto) -m NUMBER, --margin=NUMBER specify the width of margin. (default=4) -d NUMBER, --dpi=NUMBER specify the DPI of the generated PNG. (default=72) -t {PNG,EPS,ANSI,ANSI256}, --type={PNG,EPS,ANSI,ANSI256} specify the type of the generated image. (default=PNG) -S, --structured make structured symbols. Version must be specified. -k, --kanji assume that the input text contains kanji (shift-jis). -c, --casesensitive encode lower-case alphabet characters in 8-bit mode. (default) -i, --ignorecase ignore case distinctions and use only upper-case characters. -8, --8bit encode entire data in 8-bit mode. -k, -c and -i will be ignored. -M, --micro encode in a Micro QR Code. (experimental) -V, --version display the version number and copyrights of the qrencode. [STRING] input data. If it is not specified, data will be taken from standard input. EXAMPLES
qrencode -l L -v 1 -o output.png 'Hello, world!' encode into a symbol version 1, level L. qrencode -iSv 1 --output=output.png read standard input and encode it into a structured-appended symbols in case-insensitive mode. AUTHOR
Written by Kentaro Fukuchi. RESOURCES
Main Web Site: http://fukuchi.org/works/qrencode/ Source code repository: https://github.com/fukuchi/libqrencode/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006-2012 Kentaro Fukuchi. qrencode 3.3.0 Feb. 29, 2012 QRENCODE(1)