Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity CompTIA Security+ book for beginner? Post 302938063 by cetu on Wednesday 11th of March 2015 03:19:07 PM
Old 03-11-2015
sorry

i post for CompTIA Security+ book
here

and post for CompTIA Network+ book
here

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix beginner book help

Due to my new job I need to learn Unix to advance in the company and I am mainly a windows and mac user. What is a good book to get me started on the right path and hopefully prevent me from wasting money on several books and weeks of reading. Any response is welcomed thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: windowsux
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Beginner's Book

I am a beginner and have recently started to study unix. I checked some of the posts on this forum just to check if a new member like me can easily be guided and found it very interesting. This seems like a great place where i can get answer to my doubts and questions. I checked the thread for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaal
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

CompTIA Network+ book for beginner?

please i want a name of a CompTIA Network+ book for beginner? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cetu
1 Replies
PUBINDEX(1)						      General Commands Manual						       PUBINDEX(1)

NAME
pubindex - make inverted bibliographic index SYNOPSIS
pubindex [ file ] ... DESCRIPTION
Pubindex makes a hashed inverted index to the named files for use by refer(1). The files contain bibliographic references separated by blank lines. A bibliographic reference is a set of lines that contain bibliographic information fields. Each field starts on a line beginning with a `%', followed by a key-letter, followed by a blank, and followed by the contents of the field, which continues until the next line starting with `%'. The most common key-letters and the corresponding fields are: A Author name B Title of book containing article referenced C City D Date d Alternate date E Editor of book containing article referenced G Government (CFSTI) order number I Issuer (publisher) J Journal K Other keywords to use in locating reference M Technical memorandum number N Issue number within volume O Other commentary to be printed at end of reference P Page numbers R Report number r Alternate report number T Title of article, book, etc. V Volume number X Commentary unused by pubindex Except for `A', each field should only be given once. Only relevant fields should be supplied. An example is: %T 5-by-5 Palindromic Word Squares %A M. D. McIlroy %J Word Ways %V 9 %P 199-202 %D 1976 FILES
x.ia, x.ib, x.ic where x is the first argument. SEE ALSO
refer(1) local PUBINDEX(1)