Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Plus.google.com/+UNIXLinuxForums Post 302936033 by Neo on Sunday 22nd of February 2015 05:41:45 AM
Old 02-22-2015
Welcome. This year (2015) I plan to work harder for the forums. Last year (2014), I was busy with other projects and did not add many new features or focus on our search engine optimization (SEO) as required.

One of the things I have noticed is that our man page area (with iterative recursive search feature) is getting referenced more and more. So, because this part of the site is getting popular, I'm going to update and improve the man page area.

Thanks again for your patience with me; as sometime I get busy on other projects (especially when the forums are running so well and so well moderated) and don't add new features. I'll work for everyone to add more features and updates in 2015 for sure!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Personalized Google

FYI: If you use the new Personalized Google search page, you can add UNIX.COM to the page by adding one or more UNIX.COM RSS link: https://www.unix.com/external.php?forumids= (and forumid for a specific forum if you want). See: https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Web Development

Helpful Tip: Forcing Google to www.google.com

Helpful Tip! Sometimes when we are in another country, Google redirects our request for www.google.com to: www.google.co.in or to: www.google.co.th If you want to force Google to go to the US site, use: www.google.com/webhp (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Google Chrome OS

google chrome os

i want to install google chrome , but i don't from where can i get the source (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_land
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Google Plus (+)

As we all know, Google has finally launched its next Apps in social networking. What you people think about its competition with other Social networking Apps (specially facebook)? A poll is also added. (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: clx
23 Replies
TRACE-CMD-CHECK_EV(1)													     TRACE-CMD-CHECK_EV(1)

NAME
trace-cmd-check-events - parse the event formats on local system SYNOPSIS
trace-cmd check-events [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
The trace-cmd(1) check-events parses format strings for all the events on the local system. It returns whether all the format strings can be parsed correctly. It will load plugins unless specified otherwise. This is useful to check for any trace event format strings which may contain some internal kernel function references which cannot be decoded outside of the kernel. This may mean that either the unparsed format strings of the trace events need to be changed or that a plugin needs to be created to parse them. OPTIONS
-N - Don't load plugins SEE ALSO
trace-cmd(1), trace-cmd-record(1), trace-cmd-report(1), trace-cmd-stop(1), trace-cmd-extract(1), trace-cmd-reset(1), trace-cmd-split(1), trace-cmd-list(1), trace-cmd-listen(1), trace-cmd-start(1) AUTHOR
Written by Vaibhav Nagarnaik, <vnagarnaik@google.com[1]> RESOURCES
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git COPYING
Copyright (C) 2011 Google, Inc. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL). NOTES
1. vnagarnaik@google.com mailto:vnagarnaik@google.com 06/11/2014 TRACE-CMD-CHECK_EV(1)