Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Run a sql script on multiple $Oracle_SID at once and send an alert if reaches the threshold Post 302933997 by jd_2000 on Tuesday 3rd of February 2015 09:41:44 PM
Old 02-03-2015
Run a sql script on multiple $Oracle_SID at once and send an alert if reaches the threshold

I am trying to accomplish following tasks in my KSH script:
  1. Run a sql script on multiple $ORACLE_SID at once
  2. Sends an alert only if the threshold > 2 for any of the $ORACLE_SID

Please advice as to how I can approach this!!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by rbatte1; 02-04-2015 at 06:32 AM.. Reason: Converted to LIST=1 tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to send alert if any changes are made in crontab.

Hi i want to know how can i write a script to check if any changes are made and send an alert in crontabs . i am using .ksh file extension for writing scripts. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: honey26
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

Script to send alert when process exceeds 90% cpu

I have an issue with one of the processes which is showing %cpu over 120% when i issue the top command. I am looking for a script that send me an email alert when it crosses the 90% thresholds. Appreciate your help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chkaiban
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for deleting files and directories when the file system reaches the threshold

Hi Can someone assist in writing a script. I have a filesystem named /sybase in my aix lpar. When this filesystem becomes 94% full all the files and directories under /sybase/logs should be deleted immediately. :confused: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run SQL thru shell script: how to get a new line when run sql query?

Hi, this's Pom. I'm quite a new one for shell script but I have to do sql on shell script to query some information from database. I found a concern to get a new line...When I run my script, it retrieves all data as wondering but it's shown in one line :( What should I do? I'm not sure that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kapom
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run sql script and send to mail if not empty?

Thanks again for helping me out. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue. I have a SQL script that produces a list -however we are only interested in that list if the length is not zero Here is the sql file named dailyBalance.sql select * from Balance where... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Astrocloud
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to call Oracle archive backup script when file system reaches threshold value

Hello All, I need immediate help in creating shell script to call archivebkup.ksh script when archive file system capacity reaches threshold value or 60% Need to identify the unique file system that reaches threshold value. ex: capacity ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sasikanthdba
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run different SQL on multiple DBs using SHELL script

Hi Experts, I have a list of Dbs.In that DBs i need to execute some sql scripts. each sql script is unique and it should run on particular DB only. For example. i have DBs like MDC20V,NDC20V,ODC20V and sql scripts like MD.sql,ND.sql,OD.sql.so MD.sql should run only in MDC20V and ND.sql should... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: navsan420
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to send mail alert

HI Guys, I am writing one shell script to send the mail alert to some email id's if the file not modified in last 10 mins but its not working, I believe MTIME is null string is wrong . can you please assist me on this. script :- filename="abc.txt" echo "Filename is $filename"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhigrkist
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Shell script to send mail alert

Hi I have below shell script to send mail alert , however I want to add more functionality in this script and that is , script should only check that file between 9 am to 5pm , and if there is no activity in this time 9 am to 5 pm for 2hours then it should give me mail alert, please help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scazed
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to get last 15 minutes timestamp and threshold > 60 will sent alert?

Hi All, need your help , i have some files and got some below condition cat tdr12009.log | grep -i success | grep promo | awk -F'' '{print substr($1,1,16),$15}' | more 2019-10-16 00:03 delta=1 2019-10-16 00:03 delta=2 2019-10-16 00:04 delta=20 2019-10-16 00:09 delta=10 2019-10-16... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fajar_3t3
5 Replies
RESCAN-SCSI-BUS.SH(1)						   User Commands					     RESCAN-SCSI-BUS.SH(1)

NAME
rescan-scsi-bus.sh - script for adding and removing SCSI devices without rebooting SYNOPSIS
rescan-scsi-bus.sh [options] [host [host ...]] OPTIONS
-a, --alltargets scan all targets, not just currently existing [default: disabled] -d enable debug [default: 0] -l activates scanning for LUNs 0--7 [default: 0] -L NUM activates scanning for LUNs 0--NUM [default: 0] -w, --wide scan for target device IDs 0--15 [default: 0--7] -c enables scanning of channels 0 1 [default: 0 / all detected ones] -r, --remove enables removing of devices [default: disabled] -f, --flush flush failed multipath devices [default: disabled] -i, --issue-lip issue a FibreChannel LIP reset [default: disabled] -u, --update look for existing disks that have been remapped -s, --resize look for resized disks and reload associated multipath devices, if applicable --forcerescan rescan existing devices --forceremove remove and readd every device (DANGEROUS) --nooptscan don't stop looking for LUNs is 0 is not found --color use coloured prefixes OLD/NEW/DEL --hosts=LIST scan only host(s) in LIST --channels=LIST scan only channel(s) in LIST --ids=LIST scan only target ID(s) in LIST --luns=LIST scan only lun(s) in LIST --sync, --nosync issue a sync / no sync [default: sync if remove] --attachpq3 tell kernel to attach sg to LUN 0 that reports PQ=3 --reportlun2 tell kernel to try REPORT_LUN even on SCSI2 devices --largelun tell kernel to support LUNs > 7 even on SCSI2 devs --sparselun tell kernel to support sparse LUN numbering Host numbers may thus be specified either directly on cmd line (deprecated) or or with the --hosts=LIST parameter (recommended). LIST: A[-B][,C[-D]]... is a comma separated list of single values and ranges (No spaces allowed.) SEE ALSO
rescan-scsi-bus.sh Homepage: http://www.garloff.de/kurt/linux/#rescan-scsi sg3_utils Homepage: http://sg.danny.cz/sg rescan-scsi-bus.sh 1.57 leden 2014 RESCAN-SCSI-BUS.SH(1)