Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO Will Not Boot
Operating Systems SCO SCO Will Not Boot Post 302933182 by meraklinext on Wednesday 28th of January 2015 10:31:00 AM
Old 01-28-2015
Any Help ?? , nobody does not know it ?? , camon 16 views with no answer ??

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Making boot disks in SCO

This last monday the inittab file became corrupted and the server refused to start... A set of boot / root disks made from another SCO server saved the day.. Anyway, I would like to make a set from the production server just so I have a set created from that machine. The command I would be using is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LowOrderBit
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot failure SCO 5.0.6 OpenServer

hello guys. I just installed SCO 5.0.6 OpenServer it went all the way to the end of the installation and the first boot try it gave me this message. not a directory boot not found cannot open stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd (40)/boot (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: josramon
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error during Sco Unix boot

Hi friends, i am getting the following error while booting my system which has SCo UNIX . ========================= H iinit PANIC: srmountfun-Error 22 mounting of rootdev hd(1/42) cannot dump 40863 pages to dempdev hd(1/41) : Space for only 0 pages. Dump not completed. safe to power off... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sveera
3 Replies

4. SCO

sco unix and xp boot loader needed?

hi, i m a newbie and installed sco unix on my machine. Also i installed win-xp. i tried to modify the boot.ini file but it does not give me a choice in the begining. please guide me on this. do we get a boot loader for unix like LILO or GRUB? :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 187final
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO OS5 Boot up stops

I have been passed a SCO OS5 server that will not boot up, Im a UNIX starter to say the least, So I was wondering if Im dealing with something simple and I dont know it! The server starts up to the Boot prompt and in either multiple or single mode it will stop during the boot process and wait. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cscmsupport
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sco Opensserver Boot Problem

Just installing 5.0.5 on a DELL OPTIFLEX GX520. Using a 40GB IDE Drive. Installation appeared to work but on rebooting it hangs at the "LOADING KERNEL hd(40)unix.bss Any ideas please (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: farmacy
1 Replies

7. SCO

xp/sco 5.0.7 dual boot issues

Hello those more knowledgeable than I: I have been trying to get xp and SCO to coexist on the same system. I have tried several different ways to make both work, here's the list: -install xp, image it, move the partition to the end of drive, verify it boots, image again, -boot off of SCO... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stay0ut
6 Replies

8. SCO

SCO UNIX Won't Boot

Our system is not booting up properly. It keeps going to this screen: Enter Run Level (0-6, s or S): I tried to hit all nos# 0-6 is just goes to hung state. Tried s or S & it brings me to single user mode. I've checked the file systems & found out that all three had 98%. I tried to... (86 Replies)
Discussion started by: jedimaster
86 Replies

9. SCO

Sco UNIX 5.0.6 not boot

hi i have image SCo Unix 5.0.6 and I want transfer on my HP ML350 G5 after Transfer show this message : boot not found cannot open stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd (40)/boot this hp server used smart array E200i and P400 and sco not recognized HDD tanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: moein.mojtaba
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

SCO OpenServer 5 Will Not Boot

We have a legacy system that runs on SCO OpenServer 5.0.6, and I've rebuilt the server a couple of times so we can have access to old historical data. That system suddenly went offline for no known reason, and I know that the configuration has not been altered, there is nobody with access to the... (63 Replies)
Discussion started by: spock9458
63 Replies
PMBLUR(1)						      General Commands Manual							 PMBLUR(1)

NAME
pmblur - generate views for camera motion blurring SYNOPSIS
pmblur speed nsamp v0file v1file DESCRIPTION
Pmblur takes two viewfiles and generates nsamp views starting from v0file and moving towards v1file. When rendered and averaged together, these views will result in a picture with motion blur due to a camera changing from v0 to v1 in a relative time unit of 1, whose shutter is open starting at v0 for speed of these time units. Either pinterp(1) or rpict(1) may be called to do the actual work. (The given v0file must also be passed on the command line to the chosen renderer, since pmblur provides supplemental view specifications only.) For pinterp, feed the output of pmblur to the standard input of pinterp and apply the -B option to blur views together. In most cases, two pictures with z-buffers at v0 and v1 will get a satisfactory result, though the perfectionist may wish to apply the -ff option together with the -fr option of pinterp. To use pmblur with rpict, apply the -S option to indicate a rendering sequence, and set the -o option with a formatted file name to save multiple output pictures. When all the renderings are finished, combine them with the pcomb(1) program, using appropriate scalefactors to achieve an average. Note that using rpict is MUCH more expensive than using pinterp, and it is only recommended if the scene and applica- tion absolutely demand it (e.g. there is prominent refraction that must be modeled accurately). For both pinterp and rpict, the computation time will be proportional to the number of views from pmblur. We have found a nsamp setting somewhere between 5 and 10 to be adequate for most images. Relatively larger values are appropriate for faster camera motion. The -pm option of rpict may be used instead or in combination to blur animated frames, with the added advantage of blurring reflections and refractions according to their proper motion. However, this option will result in more noise and expense than using pmblur with pinterp as a post-process. If both blurring methods are used, a smaller value should be given to the rpict -pm option equal to the shutter speed divided by the number of pmblur views. This will be just enough to blur the boundaries of the ghosts which may appear using pmblur with a small number of time samples. EXAMPLES
To use pinterp to simulate motion blur between two frames of a walk-through animation, where the camera shutter is open for 1/4 of the interframe distance: pmblur .25 8 fr1023.hdr fr1024.hdr | pinterp -B -vf fr1023.hdr -x 640 -y 480 fr1023.hdr fr1023.zbf fr1024.hdr fr1024.zbf > fr1023b.hdr AUTHOR
Greg Ward BUGS
Changes in the view shift and lift vectors or the fore and aft clipping planes are not blurred. SEE ALSO
pcomb(1), pdfblur(1), pinterp(1), pmdblur(1), rcalc(1), rpict(1), vwright(1) RADIANCE
3/3/98 PMBLUR(1)