Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Undefined reference to memcpy@GLIBC_2.14 Post 302932502 by fpmurphy on Thursday 22nd of January 2015 03:27:07 AM
Old 01-22-2015
You need to provide us with more information. Which specific version of RHEL are you using and what architecture?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Undefined reference to Error

Hello, plz help me out with this error, i am getting this error when i compile my code with gcc. /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/3.3.2/../../../crt1.o(.text+0x18): In function `_start': : undefined reference to `main' /tmp/cciLxqdV.o(.text+0x3c): In function `HandleUserTransaction()':... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: svh
2 Replies

2. Programming

about undefined reference for 'sinf'

I m writting code in c using another library(parapin) and making Makefile .but there is a error like undefined reference to `sinf' undefined reference to `ceilf' although i have added math.h library in my code . I tried to run simple programme using math.h and it run.but in making Makefile it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharat suthar
2 Replies

3. Programming

undefined reference to `pthread_create'

Hi I wanted to learn communication between threads and I used a simple example but I faced with this error while I have a sofware that uses this functions without any problem so would you please help me to know the reason thanks for your help and great favor. #include <pthread.h>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: netman
2 Replies

4. Programming

undefined reference to `__ctype_b'

when i compile my program, i meet the following error: ... undefined reference to `__ctype_b' ... anybody knows which shared library should be linked during make? thanks a lot! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: princelinux
6 Replies

5. Programming

undefined reference to 'function'

Hi, i want to compile a code where fortran calls c . First I compiled C module ,it has pass by gcc. However, after generating .o file. I compiled C and fortran files together by intel fortran and it failed " undefined reference to 'vicerror'". vicerror is a function. I do not know why. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: austinhsu
1 Replies

6. Programming

undefined reference to pthread_create

I try to compile a sample c code in fedora eclipse 3.2 as managed makefile using pthread library,it shows some error on pthread functions.Error is of undefined reference to pthread.Anybody guide me to solve this problem. Thanking you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sujith4u87
1 Replies

7. Programming

undefined reference to `pthread_create'

Hi guys. H was learning posix threads in C with anjuta IDE. it gives me undefined reference to `pthread_create' I know i should compile it like: gcc -lpthread main.c how should i import this configuration in anjuta so i can compile inside it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
2 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

undefined reference help

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: i know when undefined reference shows up the program is saying it is not link to that function but the problem... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mgyeah
1 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

undefined reference help

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: The problem is a function which i typed although it kept saying that it is a undefined reference still. other... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mgyeah
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Undefined reference to `pthread_cond_signal@GLIBC_2.3.2

When i try to make my c project i am getting an error message like this : ../../../lib/linux/libxml.so: undefined reference to `pthread_cond_signal@GLIBC_2.3.2' Please help me in resolving this. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhivyam
0 Replies
MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)														  MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)

NAME
mk-build-deps - build a package satisfying a package's build-dependencies SYNOPSIS
mk-build-deps --help|--version mk-build-deps [options] control file | package name ... DESCRIPTION
Given a package name and/or control file, mk-build-deps will use equivs to generate a binary package which may be installed to satisfy all the build dependencies of the given package. If --build-dep and/or --build-indep are given, then the resulting binary package(s) will depend solely on the Build-Depends/Build-Depends-Indep dependencies, respectively. OPTIONS
-i, --install Install the generated packages and its build-dependencies. -t, --tool When installing the generated package use the specified tool. (default: apt-get --no-install-recommends) -r, --remove Remove the package file after installing it. Ignored if used without the --install switch. -a foo, --arch foo If the source package has architecture-specific build dependencies, produce a package for architecture foo, not for the system architecture. (If the source package does not have architecture-specific build dependencies, the package produced is always for the pseudo-architecture all.) -B, --build-dep Generate a package which only depends on the source package's Build-Depends dependencies. -A, --build-indep Generate a package which only depends on the source package's Build-Depends-Indep dependencies. -h, --help Show a summary of options. -v, --version Show version and copyright information. -s, --root-cmd Use the specified tool to gain root privileges before installing. Ignored if used without the --install switch. AUTHOR
mk-build-deps is copyright by Vincent Fourmond and was modified for the devscripts package by Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>. This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. You are free to redistribute this code under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later. Debian Utilities 2013-12-23 MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)