Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Help in display unsuccessful login in SUSE Linux Post 302931926 by Idea on Saturday 17th of January 2015 11:30:27 AM
Old 01-17-2015
Help in display unsuccessful login in SUSE Linux

hi

i want to enable details of previous successful/ unsuccessful login on screen after successful login in SUSE linux

---------- Post updated 01-17-15 at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous update was 01-16-15 at 11:37 PM ----------

hi guys please reply

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Suse Linux 9.0 can't login

Hi, I need some help here. I have a Suse Linux here that I can't login to. I used to be able to, but now I can't. I was able to login initially, not too sure what keyboard button I pressed(Alt+Tab, maybe), then it kicks straight to the login screen. Subsequent login as root didn't manage to get... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: suseli
0 Replies

2. SuSE

Can we disable/delay login ports in suse linux ?

Plz . tell me the command in suse linux to rert availibility of login ports, disable login ports, & delay available login ports. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vrguha
3 Replies

3. SuSE

Linux SuSE 10 - Disable Unsuccessful Login History.

When we login to any remote connections in SuSE Linux, say for example, telnet , the following line is displayed "Last Login : Date and time is displayed" I would like to disable this. In SuSE 9, I could find the solution . Please suggest me a solution to disable the line displayed for SuSE... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Laksmi
3 Replies

4. Solaris

How to lock the account after consecutive unsuccessful login

Dears, I want to lock the user's account after consecutive unsuccessful login attempts, how can I do this ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mlsun
1 Replies

5. SuSE

How to lock the account after consecutive unsuccessful login in SUSE

Hi , Can anyone give ur answer for How to lock the account after consecutive unsuccessful login in SUSE Enterprise 10.2 Linux (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karthik04
1 Replies

6. Linux

Unable to login with Domain users in the Suse linux

Hi Team, I have joined the Suse Linux Server in my domain. I am not able update the DNS but I am able to join the domain. net ads testjoin gives me Join ok. even net ads dns register -P results to DNS update failed. wbinfo -u and wbinfo -g also not working. Samba Configuration: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naree
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to exit shell script if remote login unsuccessful?

#!/bin/bash for servers in `cat ~/servers` do rosh -l root -n $servers 'if then echo $HOSTNAME else exit 1 fi' done I have few servers in the for loop that is powered off, so whenever I execute my script, it works fine if all the servers are on, but when it tries to execute the script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rojan Shakya
1 Replies
uusub(1M)																 uusub(1M)

NAME
uusub - monitor uucp network SYNOPSIS
[options] DESCRIPTION
The commands, including are targeted for removal from HP-UX; see the below. defines a subnetwork and monitors the connection and traffic among the members of the subnetwork. Options recognizes the following options: Add sys to the subnetwork. Delete sys from the subnetwork. Report the statistics on connections. Report the statistics on traffic amount. Flush the connection statistics. Gather the traffic statistics over the past hr hours. Exercise the connection to the system sys. If sys is specified as exercise the connection to all the systems in the subnetwork. The connections report is formatted as follows: sys #call #ok time #dev #login #nack #other Format interpretation: sys remote system name, #call number of times the local system tried to call sys since the last flush was done, #ok number of successful connections, time latest successful connect time, #dev number of unsuccessful connections because of no available device (e.g., ACU), #login number of unsuccessful connections because of login failure, #nack number of unsuccessful connections because of no response (e.g. line busy, system down), #other number of unsuccessful connections because of other reasons. Traffic statistics are reported as follows: sfile sbyte rfile rbyte Format interpretation: sfile number of files sent, sbyte number of bytes sent over the period of time indicated in the latest uusub command with the option, rfile number of files received, rbyte number of bytes received. The command: is typically started by once a day. WARNINGS
Use of commands, including is discouraged because they are targeted for removal from HP-UX. Use ftp(1) or rcp(1) instead. FILES
connection statistics traffic statistics system log file SEE ALSO
uucp(1), uustat(1). Tim O'Reilly and Grace Todino, O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. USA. Grace Todino and Dale Dougherty, O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. USA. TO BE OBSOLETED uusub(1M)