Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Not able ot collect perldoc output to a file Post 302931757 by anil510 on Thursday 15th of January 2015 09:46:13 AM
Old 01-15-2015
Thanks Vbe, It works very fine.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

collect-process

We run the collect process like this: collect -i60,120 -f /var/adm/collect.dated/collect -H d0:5,1w -W 1h -M 10,15 We run True 64 UNIX on a Compaq double processor. From time to time we have big troubles with our performance on our GIS-Application. I checked the processes (ps -ef). The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arn_ch
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl conversion & perldoc question

Working my way through a perl book and can't find this; You can convert from binary to ordinal numbers using 0b in front of the binary value but how do you go the other way, from ordinal to binary? Is there a function for this? On Perldoc, is there a document that gives all of the available... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thumper
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Best way to collect bounces

Wondering if someone could help me out with the best way to collect all the mail that bounces and put the addresses in a file. Running an optin server and need to collect the bounces so we can remove them, using sendmail. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kevin9
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

collect data from another file

Hi Friends , I am urgently needed your help. could you pleas help me in creating the shell script. Requirement : collect the data from no_file.txt no_file.txt ============ 1 11 265 290 300 313 326 351 Then create another shele script like my_shell.csh (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bikas_jena
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to collect count of a column from log file??

Hi All, I have an Output from a log file which is something like as follows.. ***** CDR and SDR Statistics**** Wed Feb 25 00:05:00 EST 2009 *********CDR and SDR QUEUE STATUS***** Queue busy wait msgs cdr 2 2 4 sdr ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nirmal84
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how do collect shell output in a C program

i use the system command to execute a shell command... ca i collect the out put in the form of a string or something using the same C program? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: damn_bkb
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dynamic output file generation using a input text file with predefined output format

Hi, I have two files , one file with data file with attributes that need to be sent to another file to generate a predefined format. Example: File.txt AP|{SSHA}VEEg42CNCghUnGhCVg== APVG3|{SSHA}XK|"password" AP3|{SSHA}XK|"This is test" .... etc --------- test.sh has... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hudson03051nh
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Does RHEL 5 provide a command to collect RHEL system log in single compress file?

Hi, I heard a command that can collect all RHEL 5 log in a single compress file before I forget. Does any body know...What the command is ? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use PYTHON to collect data weather and print in new file

Hi all, i have a task to do with Python and because i'm a beginner on it i would like your help on this. Create a python script that: Every hour collect the Temperature (e.g. 29C) and Current Condition (e.g. Clear) from this website wunderground.com/global/stations/54511.html Create a CSV... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ragaga123
0 Replies

10. Programming

Redirecting output to new file for command "perldoc perllocal"

Hi, I have to redirect output of the command "perldoc perllocal" to new file which contains all the perl module installed. Currently using perldoc perllocal >> mod_data This does not contain all perl modules installed locally on machine, and each character is doubled. Please... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: asak
3 Replies
PSIZE(1)							  PDB2PQR Manual							  PSIZE(1)

NAME
psize - Get dimensions and other information from PQR files SYNOPSIS
psize [--cfact=value] [--fadd=value] [--space=value] [--gememfac=value] [--gememceil=value] [--ofrac=value] [--redfac=value] {pqrfile} psize {--help | -h} DESCRIPTION
psize derives information from PQR files to preprare the models of proteins and chemicals for electrostatics calculations. The tool calculates dimensions for coarse and fine grids, grid spacings, box size and estimates the memory required to perform an electrostatics calculation. The calculation of this information can be influenced by giving constraints to psize as parameters. OPTIONS
psize accepts the following options: --help, -h Print a help message and exit. --cfact=value Factor by which to expand the molecule dimensions to get the coarse grid dimensions --fadd=value Amount to add to the molecule dimensions to get the fine grid dimensions. --space=value Desired fine mesh resolution. --gememfac=value Number of bytes per grid point required for sequential MG calculation. --gememceil=value Maximum MB allowed for sequential MG calculation. Adjust this to force the script to perform faster calculations (which require more parallelism). --ofrac=value Overlap factor between mesh partitions. --redfac=value Maximum factor by which a domain dimension can be reduced during focusing. SEE ALSO
apbs(1), pdb2pqr(1) AUTHOR
Manuel Prinz <debian@pinguinkiste.de> Wrote this manpage for the Debian System. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Manuel Prinz psize 2008-06-04 PSIZE(1)