Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming C++ Linking Error: invalid DSO for symbol Post 302930980 by AntumDeluge on Friday 9th of January 2015 06:28:17 AM
Old 01-09-2015
I don't think there were any updates that would have effected it. I just built another project that uses wxgtk2.8 and it works fine. I must have done something to my compiler commands in the Makefile.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Linking problem while linking to shared library

Hi I'm getting ld: fatal: option -h and building a dynamic executable are incompatible ld: fatal: Flags processing errors When I run ld -shared -L/usr/dt/lib -lDtSvc -o builtin.so Workspace.o after running gcc -fPIC -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/dt/include -c Workspace.c I'm... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: laho
6 Replies

2. Programming

symbol referencing error

Undefined first referenced symbol in file std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(int)/var/tmp//ccTR std::cerr /var/tmp//ccTRcjui.o std::cout /var/tmp//ccTRcjui.o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suhasini
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Link error while linking a shared library in unix

Getting the following error , ld: /opt/syncsort39/lib/libsyncsort.sl: Mismatched ABI. 64-bit PA shared library found in 32-bit link. Is there any difference in the ld options in opt file while linking a 64 bit shared library ? Or is the problem because we are trying to link both 32 bit and 64... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
3 Replies

4. Programming

Symbol referencing error

Hey everyone, I can't figure out this symbol referencing error after looking at it for the longest time, and I figured some fresh eyes might be able to point something out I am overlooking. Undefined first referenced symbol in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fromatz
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Apache + DSO PHP

Hello, guys! I have a web server that uses PHP as DSO. Do you know any tool that can help me monitoring the CPU usage for any domain/subdomain that is hosted on this server? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sergiu-IT
1 Replies

6. Solaris

/usr/lib/passwdutil.so.1: symbol __nsl_fgetspent_r: referenced symbol not found

deleteing post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dshakey
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

01.30 Invalid shell error

Hi, I am getting the error 01.30 Invalid shell error I am running the bash shell script in the korn login shell. I have mentioned the #!/bin/bash statement in the my script but not sure why it is giving this error to me.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_harish80
4 Replies

8. Programming

C program multiple definition error during linking time

Hi, I have the following files: // file.hvoid foo(); int i = 5; // should be just declared as extern int i; // file1.c#include <stdio.h> #include "file.h" void foo() { i = 10; printf("%d\n", i); } // file2.c#include <stdio.h> #include "file.h" int main() { foo(); (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
9 Replies

9. Linux

Help with Linux linking error

Hi, Currently I am migrating codes from unix to Linux. When doing linking(ld) getting the below error. Error is :ld: invalid BFD target `--shared' Providing the script of the ld: ld -b -G -o lib/libatk.so ./src/atk_db.o ./src/atk_gcl.o ./src/atk_options.o ./src/atk_exception.o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jrkar
1 Replies
KMK(1)							simple makefiles for complex tasks						    KMK(1)

NAME
kmk - framework for writing simple makefiles for complex tasks SYNOPSIS
kmk [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
kmk and its helper tools are an extension to GNU make to ease writing portable Makefile. The goals of the kBuild framework: - Similar behavior cross all supported platforms. - Flexibility, don't create unnecessary restrictions preventing ad-hoc solutions. - Makefile can very simple to write and maintain. There are four concepts being tried out in the current kBuild incaration: - One configuration file for a subtree automatically included. - Target configuration templates as the primary mechanism for makefile simplification. - Tools and SDKs for helping out the templates with flexibility. - Non-recursive makefile method by using sub-makefiles. kBuild does not provide any facilities for checking compiler/library/header configurations, that's not in its scope. If this is important for your project, check out the autoconf tool in the GNU build system. It is possible to use kBuild together with autoconf if you like, but you might just as well use the full GNU package. On Debian systems, the kBuild binaries can be found in /usr/bin and its data files in /usr/share/kBuild. SEE ALSO
make(1) HOMEPAGE
More information about kBuild project can be found at <http://svn.netlabs.org/kbuild/>. AUTHOR
kBuild was written by Knut St. Osmundsen <bird-kBuild-spam@anduin.net>. This manual page was written by Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 0.1.98svn2318 2009-04-09 KMK(1)