Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How to encourage emerging users in forum to give better solution:? Post 302928496 by rbatte1 on Friday 12th of December 2014 06:46:54 AM
Old 12-12-2014
Don,

At current statistics, account Don Cragun show you are are Thanked 1,736 times

The top 5 ranked by thanks received are:-

Code:
Member          Posts   Bits          Thanks received
Corona688       19,999 	9,739,968     3435 	
Scrutinizer     9,677 	9,565,756     2485
Don Cragun      5,206 	9,835,883     1736
Yoda            3,393 	2,444,992     1211
RudiC           4,818 	1,335,772     1205

So Don, you are 3rd in the list and well deserved recognition.

Me? Well, I'm less than 350 thanks received so I've got a long way to go to get to the respect we all have for you.

Kind regards,
Robin

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can any body give me a solution to this...

Hi friends.. I am using the below command to search few files from many folders which is under one folder.. i mean let say the path is A/B/C...and inside C...i have 1-10 folder... the below command is working fine.... for i in 1 3 5 7; do find /A/B/C/${i} -name "*.txt" -o -name "*.csv"... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sapan123
9 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Regarding thoughts for encourage more users to post/participate on UNIX.com site.

Hello All, Greetings!! Have a thought about how could we encourage more users to post and participate more on UNIX.com(because more we get questions, more we learn more), few are my ideas which I am posting feel free to add/edit more ideas in here. Keeping this as a POLL too. I- Allow... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
10 Replies
CHOPTEST(8C)															      CHOPTEST(8C)

NAME
choptest - HylaFAX page chopping test program SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/choptest [ options ] input.tif DESCRIPTION
choptest is a program for testing the page chopping support in the HylaFAX software (specifically, in the faxq(8C) program). choptest ana- lyzes a TIFF/F (TIFF Class F) file with 1-D MH- or 2-D MR-encoded data and reports what the automatic page chopping logic would do if the file were submitted for transmission. Options are provided for controlling whether choptest checks the last page or all pages of the docu- ment, and what whitespace threshold to use in deciding if a page should be chopped. OPTIONS
-a Chop all pages in the document. This is equivalent to setting the PageChop configuration parameter to ``all''; c.f. hylafax- config(5F). By default only the last page of the document is considered. -t inches Set the minimum whitespace threshold that must be present on a page for it to be chopped. This is equivalent to the Page- ChopThreshold configuration parameter; c.f. hylafax-config(5F). By default choptest requires that at least 3 inches of trailing whitespace be present. EXAMPLES
The following shows a multi-page, high-resolution document. Each page has insufficient whitespace for it to be chopped. hyla% ./choptest -a ~/tiff/pics/faxix.tif Chop pages with >=3" of white space at the bottom. Don't chop, found 67 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 67 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 67 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 53 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 91 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 99 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 47 rows, need 588 rows SEE ALSO
faxq(8C), hylafax-config(5F) October 3, 1995 CHOPTEST(8C)