Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How to encourage emerging users in forum to give better solution:? Post 302928405 by rbatte1 on Thursday 11th of December 2014 11:49:04 AM
Old 12-11-2014
May I be the first to click it too.

Robin Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to rbatte1 For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can any body give me a solution to this...

Hi friends.. I am using the below command to search few files from many folders which is under one folder.. i mean let say the path is A/B/C...and inside C...i have 1-10 folder... the below command is working fine.... for i in 1 3 5 7; do find /A/B/C/${i} -name "*.txt" -o -name "*.csv"... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sapan123
9 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Regarding thoughts for encourage more users to post/participate on UNIX.com site.

Hello All, Greetings!! Have a thought about how could we encourage more users to post and participate more on UNIX.com(because more we get questions, more we learn more), few are my ideas which I am posting feel free to add/edit more ideas in here. Keeping this as a POLL too. I- Allow... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
10 Replies
istanbul(1)						      General Commands Manual						       istanbul(1)

NAME
istanbul - a desktop session recorder SYNOPSIS
istanbul [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the istanbul command. istanbul is a program that allow you to record your desktop session. After you started it, you can control it with the icon in the notifi- cation area: a click on the icon to start recording, another click to stop. istanbul preferences can be configured with a right click on the icon. You can choose to record full screen, a selected windows or a par- ticular area. It can also record audio from GStreamer default input. By default it records to ~/desktop-recording.ogg OPTIONS
Istanbul follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -h, -?, --help Show summary of options. --version Show version of program. --help-all Print summary of all available options for istanbul. --help-gst Print summary of available options for the gstreamer framework. AUTHORS
Istanbul was written by Zaheer Abbas Merali <zaheerabbas@merali.org>. This manual page was written by Luca Bruno <luca.br@uno.it>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 02 October 2005 istanbul(1)