Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Fix script to get missing information Post 302927151 by jiam912 on Monday 1st of December 2014 09:32:55 AM
Old 12-01-2014
Dear RudiC,

Please can you help me to get the desired output. from the input file. I try to get it myself but I cant . Thanks for your help

---------- Post updated at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous update was at 08:26 AM ----------

Dear RudiC,

Please can you help me to get the desired output. from the input file. I try to get it myself but I cant . Thanks for your help

---------- Post updated at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous update was at 08:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior-helper
Remove the option -u from sort
Code:
sort -k1,1n -u > output

Hi Thanks it don't help

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

missing in script

Hi , I am trying to make this change work in my script but its not working.The idea is to grep for "CREATE VIEW" and then change view name from orig to VW_orig. but the problem comes when there is no schema prefix to the view name . the code I am using is #!/bin/ksh... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: capri_drm
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

fix a problem in this script

z=9 i=0 h=02 min=55 while do cat /home/barmecha/test | grep $h:$min >> /home/barmecha/file1 min=`expr $min + 1` if ; then h=`expr $h + 1` fi i=`expr $i + 1` done i have a log file with time wise log in it, this script help me to pull out logs of the give time interval...but the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhishek27
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to fix this awk script?

i have a log file while looks like this ++ user_a blabla blabla nas_b blabla user_d this is a user_a junk line another junk line user_c nas_m blabla ++ basically most of the lines contain a "user" keywords, and the rest of the lines do not have "user" at all. So I have the... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedora
17 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fix CSV file with column missing quotes

I have a CSV file that is missing quotes around a column that contains text with commas. Example: Column1, Column2, Column3, Column4, Column5, Column6 Data1, Data2, Data3, Data, 4, Data5, Data6 Data1, Data3, Data3, Data, text, 4, Data5, Data6 I think the easiest way for me to fix this is to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: EmptyH
2 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Fix script error (%%n)

Hi, I'm currently tinkering with a script that uses the for command to process all *.gif files in the current folder. I marked the spot where it exits out with an error by adding a "pause" The error message given is: convert.exe: unable to open image `%x': No such file or directory @... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasc
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Please help to fix awk script

Good morning, fellows. I would need to ask for your help in editing my awk script. Here is the original version: BEGIN { printf ("CRYST1 200.000 200.000 200.000 90.00 90.00 90.00 P 1 1\n") maxatoms=1000 natom=0 found_struct = 0 found_bond = 0 } { if( NF == 5 ) { foundff=0 natom++... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: snysmumrik
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to fix my IMDB Script

Hello, I am using IMDB bot file for my movie site.. But I get this message like this---Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) or ${ (T_DOLLAR_OPEN_CURLY_BRACES) or {$ (T_CURLY_OPEN) in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lg2013
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

My script failed and can't fix it ?

Hi , I'd like to give you a little bit idea about my script which is used to get any generated file from remote server using ftp session then organized those file into directories based on their date ( at the end I supposed to have 1 months directories 20130401 20130402 ....20130430 ,... (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
27 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Missing information in output file

Gents, Using the following code i am able to output the information i need, but some of the strings are not complete due to the separator : used.. Kindly can u help me to get all string after the first : Example in the output file column 16 i should get 17/11/25 03:43:51:732000 but i... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
8 Replies
INSTALLSIEVE(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   INSTALLSIEVE(1)

NAME
installsieve - user utility for managing sieve scripts SYNOPSIS
installsieve DESCRIPTION
installsieve is a utility that allows users to manage their sieve scripts kept on the server. OPTIONS
-v <name> View script with the given name. The script if retrieved sucessfully is output to standard output. -l List all of the scripts currently on the server. If one of the scripts is active a arrow is printed indicating that it is the active script. -p <port> Port to connect to. If left off this defaults to "sieve" as defined in /etc/services. -i <file> Install a file onto the server. If a script with the same name already exists on the server it is overwritten. Upon sucessfully putting the script on the server the script is set active. If <file> has the extension .script it is chopped when put on the server since sieve names may not contain a '.'. -a <name> Set <name> as the active script. The list of available names can be obtained from the '-l' option.. -d <name> Delete the sieve script on the server with <name>. -m <mechanism> Force installsieve to use <mechanism> for authentication. If not specified the strongest authentication mechanism is chosen. -g <name> Get the sieve script with <name> and save it to disk with a ".script" extension. If a file with that name already exists it is overwritten. -u <user> Userid/Authname to use for authentication; by default, the current user. CMU
Project Cyrus INSTALLSIEVE(1)