Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX Cluster Show shared file systems. Post 302923811 by Clovis_Sangrail on Tuesday 4th of November 2014 02:18:17 PM
Old 11-04-2014
AIX Cluster Show shared file systems.

Hello,
I am working on applications on an AIX 6.1 two-node cluster, with an active and passive node. Is there a command that will show me which mount points / file systems are shared and 'swing' from one node to the other when the active node changes, and which mount points are truly local to each node and not shared?

I can run commands with superuser access, but obviously I do not want to change/break anything, this is a production environment. Thanks for any help you can give.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

remote file copy across 2 systems (AIX and SCO)

Hello, Pls i need to copy some data from AIX Unix 4.3 to a SCO Openserve 5.0.5 using rcp command. But i keep on having permission error. WHAT IS THE SOLTION OR WHAT COMMAND CAN I USE AGAIN (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aji
4 Replies

2. AIX

How to debug a shared library(.so file) on AIX?

How to debug a shared library(.so file) on AIX? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AlbertGao
1 Replies

3. AIX

IBM AIX on AS/400 Systems

Sry for my beginner question. I didn't find a list with all supported server types for an AIX 5.3 installation. Unfortunately ibm.com page has problems with the sign in so I can't ask in the ibm foum. Will AIX 5.3 run on a 9402, 9404 or 9406 system? Thanks for your help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: analyzer
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Printing systems in Solaris, AIX and HP-UX

Hi, Can anybody teach me the printing systems supported for Solaris 9, AIX and HP-UX 11i. Thanks in advance.:) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: meeraramanathan
0 Replies

5. AIX

Breaking AIX cluster

Hello All, I was just wondering: How do I break a server cluster in an AIX 5.2 environment? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
1 Replies

6. AIX

changing values for nfs shared file system on aix

Hi, I want to change the values for shared file system in aix for that I have run the command smitty chnfsexp but I am not getting the all the values which I have seen while adding the file system while exporting example smitty chnfsexp but after selecting shared file system using F4... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
3 Replies

7. AIX

Should I be worried about my AIX Cluster?

I have a 2-node Power 7 - 16cpu - 32gb RAM - AIX 6L cluster. The production node has 10 physical cpus (40 cores) and 24gb of RAM. The cluster has been live for 6 weeks and I'm seeing some things on the production node that I think could be of concern but wanted to get some opinions. The... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: troym72
6 Replies

8. AIX

AIX 5.2 C++ shared object issue

Hi all, I am developing an application with two components. One "c" binary and one "C++" shared object. While execution, the shared object crashes out and core dump is created whenever "new" is executed. But if i use malloc this will work perfectly. I tried to use dbx. Below given was... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itssujith
1 Replies

9. AIX

AIX flag to reduce size of shared file

I am using xlC (Version: 11.01.0000.0011). While build i am using "-g" to have debug information in build. there are many object files (>500) due to which resultant shared file (.so) will have huge size. I can't reduce optimization level. Is there any way or flag is present by using which i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abhi04
2 Replies
clsetup(1CL)						 Sun Cluster Maintenance Commands					      clsetup(1CL)

NAME
clsetup - configure Sun Cluster interactively SYNOPSIS
/usr/cluster/bin/clsetup -V /usr/cluster/bin/clsetup -? /usr/cluster/bin/clsetup [-f logfile] DESCRIPTION
The clsetup command provides the following configuration capabilities, depending on what state the cluster is in when you issue the com- mand. The user must be superuser to run this command. This command has no short form. o When you run the clsetup command at post-installation time, the command performs initial setup tasks, such as configuring quorum devices and resetting the installmode property. If you deselected automatic Quroum Configuration when you created the cluster using either scinstall or the cluster create command, then you must run the clsetup command immediately after the cluster has been installed. Ensure that all nodes have joined the cluster before you run the clsetup command and reset the installmode prop- erty. If you used automatic quorum configuration when you created the cluster, you do not need to run the clsetup command after clus- ter installation. The automatic quorum configuration feature also resets the installmode property of the cluster. You can issue this form of the clsetup command from any node in the cluster. o When you run the clsetup command during normal cluster operation, the scsetup command provides an interactive, menu-driven util- ity to perform cluster configuration tasks. The following are some of the cluster components which this utility administers: o Quorum o Resource groups o Data services o Cluster interconnect o Device groups and volumes o Private hostnames o New nodes o Other cluster properties You can issue this form of the clsetup command from any node in the cluster. o When you run the clsetup command from a node that is in noncluster mode, the clsetup command provides a menu-driven utility for changing and displaying the private IP address range. You must reboot all nodes into noncluster mode before you start this form of the clsetup utility. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -? --help Prints help information for the command. -f logfile --file logfile Specifies the name of a log file to which commands can be logged. If this option is specified, most command sets generated by clsetup can br run and logged, or just logged, depending on user responses. -V --version Prints the version of the command set. No command line processing will be performed and the command will not enter into its interactive menu. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWsczu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Intro(1CL), cldevicegroup(1CL), clnode(1CL), clquorum(1CL), clreslogicalhostname(1CL), clresourcegroup(1CL), clresourcetype(1CL), clressharedaddress(1CL), cluster(1CL), cltelemetryattribute(1CL) Sun Cluster 3.2 5 May 2006 clsetup(1CL)