Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FORTRAN Extends
Top Forums Programming FORTRAN Extends Post 302921675 by RudiC on Sunday 19th of October 2014 11:17:44 AM
Old 10-19-2014
A cuboid is a prism, and a parallelepiped is a prism, too. And, "... a parallelepiped is both a cuboid..." is not true, but vice versa. Make prism the ancestor and inherit the two others from there.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Programming

Problem with <T extends Comparable<? super T>>>

Hi guys, I have a three class: 1. Class Algorithm having max() finding maximum value in a Collection public class Algorithm { public static <T extends Comparable<T>> T max(Collection<? extends T> coll) { T max = coll.iterator().next(); for (T elm : coll) { ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
0 Replies
GENBOX(1)						      General Commands Manual							 GENBOX(1)

NAME
genrbox - generate a RADIANCE description of a box SYNOPSIS
genrbox mat name xsiz ysiz zsiz [ -i ][ -r rad | -b bev ] DESCRIPTION
Genbox produces a RADIANCE scene description of a parallelepiped with one corner at the origin and the opposite corner at (xsiz, ysiz, zsiz). The sides of the box will be parallel to the three coordinate planes. The surfaces that make up the box will be modified by mat and their identifiers will begin with name. The -i option can be used to produce a box with inward directed surface normals. The -r option can be used to specify the radius for rounded edges. The -b option can be used to specify the indentation for beveled edges. EXAMPLE
To produce a rectangular box made of wood with beveled edges: genrbox wood box1 5 8 3 -b .5 > box1 AUTHOR
Greg Ward BUGS
Because spheres and cylinders are used to construct boxes with rounded edges, a transparent box of this type appears quite messy. SEE ALSO
genrev(1), gensurf(1), genworm(1), rpict(1), rvu(1), xform(1) RADIANCE
11/15/93 GENBOX(1)