Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Need to find conflict in ports Post 302920088 by hicksd8 on Tuesday 7th of October 2014 06:13:36 AM
Old 10-07-2014
This User Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how to find usb ports programmatically

I need to find out where a usb flash memory drive is mounted. I have used prtconf and iostat to find the information and then used popen to parse the information to find what i need. I am wondering if there are some generic functions such as ddi_ or usb_ that i can use to find such info. I would... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jtcoelho
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

DNS Conflict

I host a few websites for friends and lately my server has been bogging down at times. I think that it is because of a dns conflict. Someone said that by doing a nslookup I should be able to see it and then do a pkill -9 in.named and then do in.named to get it going again. Any feedback on this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thomi39
1 Replies

3. AIX

How to find list of userdefined ports in aix

I want to know list of userdefined ports available in aix .Suppose I want to run a process at port 20 .using netstat i could able to find out that no process is listening at that 20 .Still I am not able to bring my process up at port 20. Thanks kittu (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kittu1979
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Conflict between df -k and du -sk...again

Hi, I know this has been discussed a number of time but i could not get the exact answer. So need help again. Issue: The two command for same file system shows different size. du -sk shows toatl size is 12780685 KB while df -k 45289229 used allocated Kb /oxt/mantran/bin $ du -sk... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: malaya_17
8 Replies

5. Solaris

Conflict with PIDs

I am trying to determine the root cause of a java process that dies trying to startup during it's cron job. I did go ahead and change the time that it starts up in the cron file and now it starts successfully. However is there a way to determine what PID a process was attempting to get when... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vedder191
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 9 IP conflict

Hi Gurus I am in a strange situation. I have a SUN sparc server . The server was having an IP say X..... (this IP X is now being used by another server)..... I have just installed fresh solaris 9 OS on the same server and given new IP say Y. I also configured probe based IPMP with ce0 and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ningy
2 Replies

7. Solaris

IP address conflict

Hi, I am currently working on 2 SPARC-ENTREPRISE T5220 (cluster servers), named SERVER 3A and SERVER 3B. Both servers have their own Ip ADRESS and share 1 Virtual IP adress to share applications....... Both servers are available , but can't communicate together right now. For example, from... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: feg
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conflict with the operator in IF

I am using a script like this source=$1 if ; then echo "got it" else echo "lost it" fi But the script is giving th error like script.ksh: ==: unknown test operator Can i know , is the syntax iam using is correct or suggest me a good way. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nani1984
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris Question - How to find outgoing traffic on UDP ports

Hello All, I am trying find a command that would show me the stats of outgoing traffic on UPD ports on a Solaris 10 box. I would appreciate if anybody could help me out on this. Thank you much!!! Best Regards Sudharma. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudharma
7 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris LDOM IP conflict

I have a Sun T4-1 running Solaris 11.4 with a static IP 192.168.0.183. On this machine is a Solaris 10 LDOM with a static IP of 192.168.0.78. The other day I had to stop the LDOM to do a memory reconfigure. When I rebooted it I got an error that the IP 192.168.0.78 was already in use and so... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Michele31416
4 Replies
Mail::Message::Field::Address(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Mail::Message::Field::Address(3pm)

NAME
Mail::Message::Field::Address - One e-mail address INHERITANCE
Mail::Message::Field::Address is a Mail::Identity is a User::Identity::Item SYNOPSIS
my $addr = Mail::Message::Field::Address->new(...); my $ui = User::Identity->new(...); my $addr = Mail::Message::Field::Address->coerce($ui); my $mi = Mail::Identity->new(...); my $addr = Mail::Message::Field::Address->coerce($mi); print $addr->address; print $addr->fullName; # possibly unicode! print $addr->domain; DESCRIPTION
Many header fields can contain e-mail addresses. Each e-mail address can be represented by an object of this class. These objects will handle interpretation and character set encoding and decoding for you. OVERLOADED
overload: boolean() The object used as boolean will always return "true" overload: string comparison() Two address objects are the same when their email addresses are the same. overload: stringification() When the object is used in string context, it will return the encoded representation of the e-mail address, just like string() does. METHODS
Constructors $obj->coerce(STRING|OBJECT, OPTIONS) Try to coerce the OBJECT into a "Mail::Message::Field::Address". In case of a STRING, it is interpreted as an email address. The OPTIONS are passed to the object creation, and overrule the values found in the OBJECT. The result may be "undef" or a newly created object. If the OBJECT is already of the correct type, it is returned unmodified. The OBJECT may currently be a Mail::Address, a Mail::Identity, or a User::Identity. In case of the latter, one of the user's addresses is chosen at random. Mail::Message::Field::Address->new([NAME], OPTIONS) See "Constructors" in Mail::Identity $obj->parse(STRING) Parse the string for an address. You never know whether one or more addresses are specified on a line (often applications are wrong), therefore, the STRING is first parsed for as many addresses as possible and then the one is taken at random. Attributes $obj->address() See "Attributes" in Mail::Identity $obj->charset() See "Attributes" in Mail::Identity $obj->comment([STRING]) See "Attributes" in Mail::Identity $obj->description() See "Attributes" in User::Identity::Item $obj->domain() See "Attributes" in Mail::Identity $obj->language() See "Attributes" in Mail::Identity $obj->location() See "Attributes" in Mail::Identity $obj->name([NEWNAME]) See "Attributes" in User::Identity::Item $obj->organization() See "Attributes" in Mail::Identity $obj->phrase() See "Attributes" in Mail::Identity $obj->username() See "Attributes" in Mail::Identity Collections $obj->add(COLLECTION, ROLE) See "Collections" in User::Identity::Item $obj->addCollection(OBJECT | ([TYPE], OPTIONS)) See "Collections" in User::Identity::Item $obj->collection(NAME) See "Collections" in User::Identity::Item $obj->find(COLLECTION, ROLE) See "Collections" in User::Identity::Item $obj->parent([PARENT]) See "Collections" in User::Identity::Item $obj->removeCollection(OBJECT|NAME) See "Collections" in User::Identity::Item $obj->type() Mail::Message::Field::Address->type() See "Collections" in User::Identity::Item $obj->user() See "Collections" in User::Identity::Item Accessors $obj->encoding() Character-set encoding, like 'q' and 'b', to be used when non-ascii characters are to be transmitted. Access to the content $obj->string() Returns an RFC compliant e-mail address, which will have character set encoding if needed. The objects are also overloaded to call this method in string context. example: print $address->string; print $address; # via overloading DIAGNOSTICS
Error: $object is not a collection. The first argument is an object, but not of a class which extends User::Identity::Collection. Error: Cannot coerce a $type into a Mail::Message::Field::Address When addresses are specified to be included in header fields, they may be coerced into Mail::Message::Field::Address objects first. What you specify is not accepted as address specification. This may be an internal error. Error: Cannot load collection module for $type ($class). Either the specified $type does not exist, or that module named $class returns compilation errors. If the type as specified in the warning is not the name of a package, you specified a nickname which was not defined. Maybe you forgot the 'require' the package which defines the nickname. Error: Creation of a collection via $class failed. The $class did compile, but it was not possible to create an object of that class using the options you specified. Error: Don't know what type of collection you want to add. If you add a collection, it must either by a collection object or a list of options which can be used to create a collection object. In the latter case, the type of collection must be specified. Warning: No collection $name The collection with $name does not exist and can not be created. SEE ALSO
This module is part of Mail-Box distribution version 2.105, built on May 07, 2012. Website: http://perl.overmeer.net/mailbox/ LICENSE
Copyrights 2001-2012 by [Mark Overmeer]. For other contributors see ChangeLog. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2012-05-07 Mail::Message::Field::Address(3pm)