Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Applescript application call problem... Post 302915557 by Corona688 on Wednesday 3rd of September 2014 06:22:09 PM
Old 09-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecracker
The code below works fine except the commented out Applescript line does not do what it says on the tin...
What does it do, then?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem in system call

Dear Friends, I write a c program to list the directories recursively. For this I write a function called my_readdir to read the content of directory. For this I use read system call it returns -1, then I use readdir system call it gives comment terminated error or segmentation... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spmlingam
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Application Loading problem

I install a software xchm for opening chm files. I install software and also its required libraries. But when i start it; no GUI appears. Application got halt. Process name also appears in process list when i run top command. Appliation continously using cpu but no GUI appears. Please tell me... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

kernel call problem

hi all I want to make a kernel call which takes as input an integer x and prints 2*x Anyone who knows how could i do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sasa
1 Replies

4. AIX

problem in msgctl() system call

Hi, i am using IBM P6 server and OS is AIX 5.3. my code is written in c/pro C. i am facing problem in msgctl() system call.The variables msg_qbytes and msg_cbytes are used to store total no of bytes and current no of bytes in a QUEUE,but it is showing me as ZERO though data are there... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaysahoo
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Recursive function call problem

This is shell script I have made to lists out directory contents and filenames for any given directory (without using ls command). There is some problem in dirfunc function call which I have marked 1 is not working. Can anybody suggest what is the problem there and how should I correct it. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: netresearch
2 Replies

6. Linux

system call problem

hi, where can I find the detail information about the syscall in binary instructions of linux/mips. for example, in linux/mips: li v0, 4140 syscall it's a syacall of "lseek" , but how can I find that which registers will be used in this syscall , and the meaning of the arguments in the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zerocool_08
2 Replies

7. Programming

C++ application halts at popen system call

Hi All, My application gets hang at the popen statement in Soalris 5.8. While debugging I found that it halts at _lwp_sema_wait. After googling I have added /usr/lib/lwp in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and now it halts at lwp_park. Please help me what I need to do to solve this issue. The application runs... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amiya Rath
6 Replies

8. Programming

socket system call can not succedd right after application crash.

hello all, I have developed a server application in C for ulinux kernel 2.6.It works very fine; creating a socket, binding it to a port, listening for incoming sockets and accepting them ,all finish without any error. But there is a problem regarding application crash.After an intentionally... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sedighzadeh
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk , function call problem

#!/bin/bash awk ' function ad(t,r){ return (t+r); } BEGIN{ print ad(5,3); } { print ad(5,3); } ' Doesn't print anything for the last print ad(5,3); (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cola
6 Replies

10. Programming

Problem with lseek call.

The following code: int fd; if (fd = open("mem", O_RDONLY) == -1) return 1; if (lseek(fd, 0, SEEK_SET) == -1) { char *buf = malloc(512); buf = strerror(errno); printf("%s\n", buf); return 1; } always returns with "illegal seek"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sir_Tomasz
2 Replies
INFOCMP(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						INFOCMP(1)

NAME
infocmp -- compare or print compiled terminfo descriptions SYNOPSIS
infocmp [-1acnqux] [-A database] [-B database] [-w cols] [term ...] DESCRIPTION
The infocmp reconstructs the first available terminfo(5) definition found for term and prints the result in a terminfo(5) format. Capability types are grouped together and new types start new lines, first flags, then numbers, then strings. Capabilities are sorted by their name. If a second term is given then the capabilities are compared against each other. The following options are available: -1 Print one capability per line. -A database Use this database to load the first terminal definition. -B database Use this database to load subsequent terminal definitions. -a Include commented out capabilities. This only works if the database was compiled with the -a flag passed to tic(1). This also sets the -x flag as infocmp retains commented out capabilities as non standard. -c Print capabilities common to each definition. -n Print capabilities that do not exist in either definition. -q Make the comparison listing shorter by omitting subheadings and using - for absent capabilities, @ for canceled capabilities rather than NULL. -u Build a new terminal description for the first terminal description, using subsequent terminal descriptions. This also sets the -a flag. -w cols Limit the width to cols. -x Include non-standard capabilities. More -x only handles non-standard capabilities. This only works if the database was compiled with the -x flag passed to tic(1). ENVIRONMENT
COLUMNS Override columns returned by the output terminal. -w cols supersedes this. TERM infocmp uses the contents of the TERM environment variable if no terminal name is given on the command line. EXIT STATUS
The infocmp utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
tic(1), terminfo(5) STANDARDS
The infocmp utility outputs information that conforms to the X/Open Curses Issue 4, Version 2 (``XCURSES4.2'') standard. AUTHORS
Roy Marples <roy@NetBSD.org> BSD
February 5, 2010 BSD