Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ASN.1 decoder
Top Forums Programming ASN.1 decoder Post 302915411 by fpmurphy on Tuesday 2nd of September 2014 10:07:28 PM
Old 09-02-2014
Maybe I misunderstood your question. Are you looking to find a suitable ASN.1 decoder to install on your server?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

core file decoder needed

All, Remotely logged in to the UNIX server (HP B1000 Visual Server) (Version HP-UX 10.20) by using the program Xapplauncher. This is a application runs under Exceed. (Exceed "version 6.1" is a Windows application to communicate with UNIX servers) With no pre warnings the application was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbekker
2 Replies

2. Programming

ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code

Kindly help i need to write a code for Decode/Compile the ASN.1 which is found in javascript or C language if any got a final working Code:D (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: teefa
16 Replies

3. Solaris

ASN Binary to ASCII

Dears, I need help to convert the binary file into ASCII format. Actually we have CDRs which is generated by telecom switch at this is in ASN1 format or binary format, I need to convert those binary formatted file into ASCII format using Perl, or shell scripting. Is there any way to solve... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PRINCESS_RORO
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Python Programming for ASN.1 file

Hi. Has anyone here got an experience doing conversion from asn1 format to a readable format so that it can be processed by Oracle? I want to load the data into a table. This is a CDR file. Attached is the pairing file. Please remove the .txt at the end. Someone said that it is possible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aimy
1 Replies
SMPTETime(3)							    libltcsmpte 						      SMPTETime(3)

NAME
SMPTETime - Human readable time representation. SYNOPSIS
#include <ltcsmpte.h> Data Fields char timezone [6] unsigned char years unsigned char months unsigned char days unsigned char hours unsigned char mins unsigned char secs unsigned char frame Detailed Description Human readable time representation. Examples: tests/decoder.c, and tests/encoder.c. Definition at line 179 of file ltcsmpte.h. Field Documentation unsigned char SMPTETime::days Examples: tests/decoder.c, and tests/encoder.c. Definition at line 184 of file ltcsmpte.h. unsigned char SMPTETime::frame Examples: tests/decoder.c, and tests/encoder.c. Definition at line 189 of file ltcsmpte.h. unsigned char SMPTETime::hours Examples: tests/decoder.c, and tests/encoder.c. Definition at line 186 of file ltcsmpte.h. unsigned char SMPTETime::mins Examples: tests/decoder.c, and tests/encoder.c. Definition at line 187 of file ltcsmpte.h. unsigned char SMPTETime::months Examples: tests/decoder.c, and tests/encoder.c. Definition at line 183 of file ltcsmpte.h. unsigned char SMPTETime::secs Examples: tests/decoder.c, and tests/encoder.c. Definition at line 188 of file ltcsmpte.h. char SMPTETime::timezone[6] Examples: tests/decoder.c, and tests/encoder.c. Definition at line 181 of file ltcsmpte.h. unsigned char SMPTETime::years Examples: tests/decoder.c, and tests/encoder.c. Definition at line 182 of file ltcsmpte.h. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libltcsmpte from the source code. Version 0.4.4 Fri Apr 27 2012 SMPTETime(3)