Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help needed in formatting the output Post 302915243 by raosr020 on Monday 1st of September 2014 10:35:19 PM
Old 09-01-2014
Thanks DON for your help!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting the output

Hi all, Have the following code(1) producing the results(2 & 3). Would like to know if there is a way to format the two reports created in a similar fashion. IE - The first is formatted nicely as a result of the echo "$xmpbdate $xavgs" >> $xmpbrpt However when I attempt to do the same on... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output formatting help needed.

Hi guys , I have a file which contains following string.(filename tempdisplay) (location 0.0.0.0:5900) i needed to write a script which will extract the string that comes after 0.0.0.0 i.e the string :5900. I have used following method to extract the string :5900 .Is it a preferred way of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Little formatting help needed.

I have a following string. "machine=IFLMUD5HP0581&group1=Stop" I have created 2 variables namely machine and action. machine should contain IFLMUD5HP0581 action should contain Stop How do i write a script for the same. (7 Replies)
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting Help needed(Sed)

I have a file called abc.txt which has following contents. 10.180.8.231=31608 10.180.8.232=29011 10.180.8.233=31606 10.180.8.234=40501 10.180.8.235=32591 10.180.8.236=31605 10.180.8.237=30561 10.180.8.238=14231 How would i find a ip address having maximum number of ram available. Here... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Formatting Help needed

How would i write a script which will add a following content to a file. File Before running script. acpi = 1 apic = 1 builder = 'hvm' device_model = '/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm' disk = File After running the script. acpi = 1 apic = 1 builder = 'hvm' device_model =... (5 Replies)
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting help needed awk or sed maybe

I am executing the following command: sort file1.txt | uniq -c | sort -n > file2.txt The problem is that in file 2, I get leading spaces, Like so: 1 N/A|A8MW11 8 N/A|ufwo1 9 N/A|a8mw11 10 900003|smoketest297688 10 N/A|a9dg4 10 danny|danni 12... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ddurden7
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed in formatting script files

Hi, Can anyone tell me how i can convert all tab spaces inside a script to 4 spaces through another script. Also i need to find if all the quotes are matching and ended properly. Any idea whould be of great help. Many thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: justchill
3 Replies

8. AIX

Help Formatting Output

I am using FORTRAN 90 on AIX 5.3 and need to output my data to a tab-delimited file. It must have actual tabs, and I cannot figure out a way to make it work. The resulting file will be imported into another application (quickbooks) as an .iif file....for some reason, it needs the tabs; spaces do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KathyB148
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting output

I have the output like below: DEV#: 9 DEVICE NAME: hdisk9 TYPE: 1750500 ALGORITHM: Load Balance SERIAL: 68173531021 ========================================================================== Path# Adapter/Path Name State Mode Select Errors 0 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daniel Gate
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed in formatting the Output file

Hi All, Need your help in resolving the below issue. I've a file called "data.txt" with the below lines: TT: <tell://me/sreenivas> <tell://me/100> TT: <tell://me/sudheer> <tell://me/300> TT: <tell://me/sreenivas> <tell://me/200> TT: <tell://me/sudheer> <tell://me/400> ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: raosr020
3 Replies
Mojolicious::Guides(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Mojolicious::Guides(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Guides - Mojolicious guide to the galaxy DON'T PANIC! We are constantly working on new documentation, follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/kraih>, GitHub <http://github.com/kraih/mojo> or join the official IRC channel "#mojo" on "irc.perl.org" to get all the latest updates. LEARNING PERL
If you are new to Perl, we recommend Learn Perl in 2 hours 30 minutes <http://qntm.org/files/perl/perl.html> for a quick introduction, or the Modern Perl book <http://modernperlbooks.com/books/modern_perl/>, freely available in many formats. Both are excellent introductions to the language. For more books and documentation, check out learn.perl.org <http://learn.perl.org/>. TUTORIAL
Mojolicious::Lite A really fast and fun way to get started developing web applications with Mojolicious is the Mojolicious::Lite tutorial. Almost everything you learn there can also be applied to normal Mojolicious applications and is considered a prerequisite for the guides. You should definitely take a look! GUIDES
Mojolicious::Guides::Growing Starting a Mojolicious::Lite prototype from scratch and growing it into a well structured Mojolicious application. Mojolicious::Guides::Routing Simple and fun introduction to the Mojolicious router. Mojolicious::Guides::Rendering Generating content with the Mojolicious renderer. Mojolicious::Guides::Cookbook Cooking with Mojolicious, recipes for every taste. Mojolicious::Guides::FAQ Frequently asked questions with the right answers. Mojolicious::Guides::CodingGuidelines Coding guidelines and mission statement. A must read for developers and contributors! HIGHLIGHTS
Mojolicious and Mojolicious::Lite are the sum of many parts, small building blocks that can be used independently, these are the most prominent ones. Mojo::UserAgent Full featured non-blocking I/O HTTP 1.1 and WebSocket user agent. Mojo::DOM Very fun and minimalistic HTML5/XML DOM parser with CSS3 selector support. Mojo::JSON Minimalistic JSON implementation that just works. Mojo::Server::Daemon Highly portable non-blocking I/O HTTP 1.1 and WebSocket server with self-restart support through Mojo::Server::Morbo, perfect for development and testing. Mojo::Server::Hypnotoad Full featured UNIX optimized preforking non-blocking I/O HTTP 1.1 and WebSocket server with support for zero downtime software upgrades (hot deployment). Mojo::Server::CGI, Mojo::Server::PSGI Transparent CGI and PSGI support out of the box. Mojo::Template Very Perl-ish and minimalistic template system. Mojo::ByteStream Countless portable and very convenient bytestream manipulation methods. Mojolicious::Commands Pluggable command line system and the backbone of the mojo script. Test::Mojo Test driven development toolkit for web applications. ojo Fun oneliners using everything above. MORE
A lot more documentation and examples by many different authors can be found in the Mojolicious wiki at <http://github.com/kraih/mojo/wiki>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Guides(3pm)