Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ASN.1 decoder
Top Forums Programming ASN.1 decoder Post 302915081 by fpmurphy on Sunday 31st of August 2014 10:56:17 AM
Old 08-31-2014
Why can you not just run the ASN.1 decoder JavaScript on your server?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

core file decoder needed

All, Remotely logged in to the UNIX server (HP B1000 Visual Server) (Version HP-UX 10.20) by using the program Xapplauncher. This is a application runs under Exceed. (Exceed "version 6.1" is a Windows application to communicate with UNIX servers) With no pre warnings the application was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbekker
2 Replies

2. Programming

ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code

Kindly help i need to write a code for Decode/Compile the ASN.1 which is found in javascript or C language if any got a final working Code:D (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: teefa
16 Replies

3. Solaris

ASN Binary to ASCII

Dears, I need help to convert the binary file into ASCII format. Actually we have CDRs which is generated by telecom switch at this is in ASN1 format or binary format, I need to convert those binary formatted file into ASCII format using Perl, or shell scripting. Is there any way to solve... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PRINCESS_RORO
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Python Programming for ASN.1 file

Hi. Has anyone here got an experience doing conversion from asn1 format to a readable format so that it can be processed by Oracle? I want to load the data into a table. This is a CDR file. Attached is the pairing file. Please remove the .txt at the end. Someone said that it is possible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aimy
1 Replies
shishi_asn1_read_optional(3)					      shishi					      shishi_asn1_read_optional(3)

NAME
shishi_asn1_read_optional - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <shishi.h> int shishi_asn1_read_optional(Shishi * handle, Shishi_asn1 node, const char * field, char ** data, size_t * datalen); ARGUMENTS
Shishi * handle shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init(). Shishi_asn1 node ASN.1 variable to read field from. const char * field name of field in node to read. char ** data newly allocated output buffer that will hold ASN.1 field data. size_t * datalen actual size of output buffer. DESCRIPTION
Extract data stored in a ASN.1 field into a newly allocated buffer. If the field does not exist (i.e., SHISHI_ASN1_NO_ELEMENT), this func- tion set datalen to 0 and succeeds. Can be useful to read ASN.1 fields which are marked OPTIONAL in the grammar, if you want to avoid spe- cial error handling in your code. RETURN VALUE
Returns SHISHI_OK if successful, SHISHI_ASN1_NO_VALUE if the field has no value, ot SHISHI_ASN1_ERROR otherwise. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-shishi@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for shishi is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and shishi programs are properly installed at your site, the command info shishi should give you access to the complete manual. shishi 1.0.1 shishi_asn1_read_optional(3)