Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Looking for patch B6825AA
Operating Systems HP-UX Looking for patch B6825AA Post 302914413 by gimbo58 on Monday 25th of August 2014 06:47:56 PM
Old 08-25-2014
Looking for patch B6825AA

I've a workstation visualize C3600 with graphic hw F5X and hpux 10.20
Unfortunatly I need patch B6825AA otherwise my wk doesn't recognize F5X
Where can I find this patch?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

OS Patch

Hello, I have to apply the patch PHSS_24302 on HPUX B.11.11 os version. When i look at the /var/adm/sw/swagentd.log it mentions that "this is not a valid depot". I downloaded the patch from HP web site. Please get back to me at the earliest as I'm dead in the water. Thanks, Balaji K (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkrish
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

patch

Dear Guys , I use Linux Red Hat 9 .. i installed a patch for a web mail i use , and i think it make a damage for my web mail i cannot see it anymore . i get so many error messages . what i want to ask is there any command on linux i can use to remove the patch !!! i want to remove the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tamemi
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

patch

Dear All , I have Sun Solaries 7 sparc server ... am runing perl , CGI , MD5 ... etc for new web mail am setting up . now i have to install the patch ( xyz.pl.patch ) against a perl file for ex. xxx.pl what exact command i have to use ,,, also i do not want to make damage for my system... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
6 Replies

4. IP Networking

Patch-o-matic (patch for iptable) for linux2.4.08 & iptable1.2.7a

Hello friends I'm running Redhat 9.0 with linux kernel 2.4.20-8 & have iptables version 1.2.7a & encountering a problem that I narrate down. I need to apply patch to my iptable and netfilter for connection tracking and load balancing that are available in patch-o-matic distribution by netfilter.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rakesh Ranjan
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Patch help?

Hello... I'm looking for latest patch for automount and what it does on Solaris8, Thanks! :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: catwomen
2 Replies

6. Solaris

DST Patch

How to update DST patch. Whatat are the necessary steps that have to be taken on the servers to update this patch?. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sandeepkv
1 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Patch Administration

Hi, I want to set upa centralised server for downloading patches from the internet and all my clients should use that central server to download patches and upgrade. Could someone please help me in doing this. Thanks, Trimu (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ktrimu
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris Patch

Hi, I installed Solaris 11 and I want to upgrade. I am doing this in by the documentation for pkg update. I read about the patch for solaris. Where and how to download and install this patch? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PtaQ
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Patch Installation

Dear All, I have some 6 RedHat Servers ( 5.4 ) tikanga connected to the Intranet. Some are Database Servers and application servers. For the past 1.5 years , we have not installed any patches.. Is there any way to find out , whether these systems needs patches and where to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
5 Replies
SEND-UUCP(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      SEND-UUCP(8)

NAME
send-uucp, send-nntp, send-ihave - send Usenet articles to remote site SYNOPSIS
{ send-nntp | send-uucp | send-ihave } [ -d ] sitename:hostname | sitename [ sitename:hostname | sitename .. ] DESCRIPTION
The send-* utilities are scripts that process the batch files written by innd(8) to send Usenet articles to a remote NNTP or UUCP site. The sites to be fed may be specified by giving sitename hostname pairs on the command line. The sitename is the label the site has in the newsfeeds file, the hostname is the real hostname of the remote site, a FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) in the case of an NNTP host, or the UUCP name in the case of a UUCP host. Normally, the sitename and the hostname are the same, and as such don't have to be specified as sitename:hostname pairs but just as a sitename. send-uucp compresses batches of news and sends the to the remote site with uux. send-nntp Starts an innxmit to send the articles to the remote site. send-ihave encapsulates the articles in an ihave control message and uses inews to send the articles to a to.sitename pseudo-group. Using send-ihave is discouraged, nobody uses it anymore and even the author of this manpage is unsure as to how it actually works or used to work. send-* expect that the batchfile for a site is named <pathoutgoing in inn.conf>/sitename. To prevent batchfile corruption, shlock(1) is used to ``lock'' these files. OPTIONS
-d The ``-d'' flag causes nntpsend to send output to stdout rather than the log file <pathlog in inn.conf>/<program-name>.log. NOTES
You should probably not use send-nntp, but innfeed, or if that is not possible, nntpsend. The usual flags in the newsfeed file to write a batch file suitable for processing by send-uucp are Tf,Wfb . The usual flags for a batch file for send-nntp are Tf,Wfm SEE ALSO
newsfeeds(5), nntpsend(8) SEND-UUCP(8)