Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Gdb backtrace
Top Forums Programming Gdb backtrace Post 302913438 by kbw on Saturday 16th of August 2014 10:41:13 PM
Old 08-16-2014
It's a call stack. It means the stack starts at your function, thread_proxy and crashed in __gcc_cxx::new_allocator, which proceeds to raise an error, which is where it eventually stops.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

BackTrace

i need to know how one can get the backtrace of a program in c++ as you find in gdb or dbx on doing a ctrl c (or any signal to the os) do help (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wojtyla
6 Replies

2. Programming

printing a stack trace with backtrace

I am trying to print a stack trace programatically using backtrace and backtrace_symbols. The problem is that the stack being printed in a mangled format. Is there a way to get the output in more of a human readable form? I am using Red Hat and the program is written in c++. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dmirza
2 Replies

3. Programming

MIPS backtrace

Hi, I'm working in a MIPS processor and, since the function backtrace() is not implemented for this architecture, I would like to know if there is another way to do a stack backtrace in this processor. Thanks a lot!!! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lagigliaivan
3 Replies
GLPUSHNAME(3G)															    GLPUSHNAME(3G)

NAME
glPushName, glPopName - push and pop the name stack C SPECIFICATION
void glPushName( GLuint name ) PARAMETERS
name Specifies a name that will be pushed onto the name stack. C SPECIFICATION
void glPopName( void ) DESCRIPTION
The name stack is used during selection mode to allow sets of rendering commands to be uniquely identified. It consists of an ordered set of unsigned integers and is initially empty. glPushName causes name to be pushed onto the name stack. glPopName pops one name off the top of the stack. The maximum name stack depth is implementation-dependent; call GL_MAX_NAME_STACK_DEPTH to find out the value for a particular implementa- tion. It is an error to push a name onto a full stack, or to pop a name off an empty stack. It is also an error to manipulate the name stack between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. In any of these cases, the error flag is set and no other change is made to GL state. The name stack is always empty while the render mode is not GL_SELECT. Calls to glPushName or glPopName while the render mode is not GL_SELECT are ignored. ERRORS
GL_STACK_OVERFLOW is generated if glPushName is called while the name stack is full. GL_STACK_UNDERFLOW is generated if glPopName is called while the name stack is empty. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glPushName or glPopName is executed between a call to glBegin and the corresponding call to glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_NAME_STACK_DEPTH glGet with argument GL_MAX_NAME_STACK_DEPTH SEE ALSO
glInitNames(3G), glLoadName(3G), glRenderMode(3G), glSelectBuffer(3G) GLPUSHNAME(3G)